Hearsay,Sources and Hit Jobs !! NOT this TIME !!!!!!!!

Who will be the FIRST RE - PLUG to Respond ?
Who will be the FIRST RE - PLUG to make an A - HOLE Out of Himself ?

ANY Takers ???

Bob Woodward, of Watergate Fame, Has the M O R O N ....... " ON TAPE " Admitting that he KNEW how bad COVID Was way back in early February.

(Reminder to myself),

TRUMP Said " it was nothing and it would go AWAY ". Said He didn't want to " PANIC EVERYONE ".

Translation : The A - HOLE, Didn't Want TO PANIC WALL Street / the ECONOMY !!

OK Boys. Step right Up, Who's Gonna' be the First, " I WANNA' Make an A-HOLE out of Myself" ?????

Projected ODDS.

Insp69 ................ " EVEN MONEY"
eolesen ..............." 2 to 1 "
ZOMbie .............. " 5 to 2 "
dell ..................... " 4 to 1 "

Fauci denies hearing Trump distort facts on coronavirus

76a75cd7f0f7c8f76c8e006a56e329a9.jpg

The nation’s top infectious disease expert defended the president after recordings revealed that Trump wanted to downplay the severity of the pandemic.
Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, defended President Donald Trump on Wednesday after audio recordings revealed that the president wanted to downplay the severity of the coronavirus early in the pandemic.
Speaking with Fox News’ John Roberts, Fauci denied that he ever heard the president “distort” the threat of the coronavirus and maintained that Trump’s presentations to the public were largely in line with discussions he’d had with medical experts. When asked whether he ever felt Trump was downplaying the severity of the coronavirus, Fauci said no.

Who will be the FIRST RE - PLUG to Respond ?
Who will be the FIRST RE - PLUG to make an A - HOLE Out of Himself ?

ANY Takers ???

Bob Woodward, of Watergate Fame, Has the M O R O N ....... " ON TAPE " Admitting that he KNEW how bad COVID Was way back in early February.

(Reminder to myself),

TRUMP Said " it was nothing and it would go AWAY ". Said He didn't want to " PANIC EVERYONE ".

Translation : The A - HOLE, Didn't Want TO PANIC WALL Street / the ECONOMY !!

OK Boys. Step right Up, Who's Gonna' be the First, " I WANNA' Make an A-HOLE out of Myself" ?????

Projected ODDS.

Insp69 ................ " EVEN MONEY"
eolesen ..............." 2 to 1 "
ZOMbie .............. " 5 to 2 "
dell ..................... " 4 to 1 "

Joe Biden on Covid-19:

zlEVbmk.gif

February 1 - Biden tweets about the coronavirus, again accusing President Trump of “hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”

February 1 - Speaking at a campaign town hall in Iowa, Biden brought up the coronavirus and says “we don’t know exactly where it’s going to go yet.” He again implicitly criticized President Trump’s restrictions on travel from China by saying, “Disease has no borders.”

February 6 - Biden Public Health Advisory Committee member Dr. Irwin Redlener said, “Yes, there is uncertainty, and the headlines are dramatic. But right now, the chances of any of us or anyone we know ever getting a severe, potentially lethal form of the Wuhan virus is negligible.”

February 7 - Biden Public Health Advisory Committee member Lisa Monaco said, “The good news thus far is that the coronavirus appears to be less lethal than its viral cousin SARS was in 2002 and far less lethal than Ebola was in 2014.”

February 11 - Top Biden advisor Ron Klain said, “A serious epidemic – now, the coronavirus may be that, it may not be that. The evidence suggests it's probably not that.”

Fauci denies hearing Trump distort facts on coronavirus

76a75cd7f0f7c8f76c8e006a56e329a9.jpg

The nation’s top infectious disease expert defended the president after recordings revealed that Trump wanted to downplay the severity of the pandemic.
Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, defended President Donald Trump on Wednesday after audio recordings revealed that the president wanted to downplay the severity of the coronavirus early in the pandemic.
Speaking with Fox News’ John Roberts, Fauci denied that he ever heard the president “distort” the threat of the coronavirus and maintained that Trump’s presentations to the public were largely in line with discussions he’d had with medical experts. When asked whether he ever felt Trump was downplaying the severity of the coronavirus, Fauci said no.

dell.
This Black bear pic' may be your Very Best in all the years' !!

Good Job, ol' boy !

"I wanted to always play it down," Trump said to Woodward on March 19, according to news outlets. "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

The mantra from your media is Trump lied......Trump didn't.

The Presidents job is not to create a panic situation. Where would you and the country be if He stood up and said 50 million will die?

Portland would look like a kindergarten exercise.

And you thought the toilet paper thing was an issue.

Biden was all over this, as it's all he has, in the middle of an imploding campaign......and with his current comments on this issue, a little research shows he discounted the seriousness of the virus at the start while Trump was taking action to minimize the spread. And don't forget, while Trump was implementing recommendations from Fauci, Birx and CDC, your dems were encouraging people to party in Chinatown, ride the subway, go to the Chinese NY festival and so on, in early March.

How'd that work out?

Last edited:
Not wanting to create a panic is an excuse for Trump not having a clue what to do. Al little research tells you Trump opposed masks, thought bleach would make a good internal medicine, and encouraged his followers to congregate in close proximity.

Trump's SNAFU has been going on so long some people think AFU is the norm.

Not wanting to create a panic is an excuse for Trump not having a clue what to do. Al little research tells you Trump opposed masks, thought bleach would make a good internal medicine, and encouraged his followers to congregate in close proximity.

Trump's SNAFU has been going on so long some people think AFU is the norm.

He never said bleach would make a good internal medicine......Trump may have personally opposed masks, but also said to wear one if you want....... "encouraged his followers to congregate in close proximity".......I wasn't aware He encouraged Joe Biden's riots.

Dog, you're makin' me Wonder.

Mask wearing is ‘patriotic’. What does it make all those people at Trump rallies?

They must be Russian plants already vaccinated.

Headline:
Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment

reality:

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Please show me where He suggests direct injection of bleach like you previously inferred.

Latest posts