Hearsay,Sources and Hit Jobs !! NOT this TIME !!!!!!!!

You snowflakes are really testy about Trump and COVID.

Better check with Trump about the “chosen one” walking on water”.

Maybe he should have done what Canada did. Keep Americans out. Unfortunately we are stuck with the deniers and people so ugly they should be forced to wear a mask the rest of their lives.
Actually, I could give a damn.....I just hate to see you spreading retread liberal lies. Thought you were better than that
obama-walking-on-water-e1423543384908.jpg

Is that why Trump keeps wishing the pandemic away instead of doing something about it? You think the dead people are making money off of it.

As a nation, we keep separating COVID and the economy, and thinking we have to choose one or the other ("the cure could be worse than the disease!"). We should be thinking about them in tandem- as in, the economy doesn't get fixed until the disease does.

Exactly what is it you liberals think should be done?

First, let's erase the Left/right stuff from the larger conversation. When it comes to public health, we're Americans. That's it. We can pick up the fighting after that.

Massive upscale in testing/tracing for starters. Make sure they're accessible to everyone- not just those with means. If I can get a test shipped to my front door, there's no reason why everyone else can't.

For rapid testing, there are methods available that can be scaled today. let's do that. A good read here, if interested: https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...every-american-for-covid-19-every-day/615217/

Change the narrative around masks. IMO, looking out for each other is as patriotic as it gets. Right now, that means wearing a mask. That also means millions of people need to hear that from the GOP leadership. Let's stop being babies, throw the damn thing on for a few weeks, and get on with it.

Fix/rebuild the supply chain so that when this happens again-and it will- we actually stand a fighting chance.

Start listening to science and data again. No more using Facebook "hot takes" from someone we went to HS with as an information source.

Last edited:
As a nation, we keep separating COVID and the economy, and thinking we have to choose one or the other ("the cure could be worse than the disease!"). We should be thinking about them in tandem- as in, the economy doesn't get fixed until the disease does.

First, let's erase the Left/right stuff from the larger conversation. When it comes to public health, we're Americans. That's it. We can pick up the fighting after that.

Massive upscale in testing/tracing for starters. Make sure they're accessible to everyone- not just those with means. If I can get a test shipped to my front door, there's no reason why everyone else can't.

For rapid testing, there are methods available that can be scaled today. let's do that. A good read here, if interested: https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...every-american-for-covid-19-every-day/615217/

Change the narrative around masks. IMO, looking out for each other is as patriotic as it gets. Right now, that means wearing a mask. That also means millions of people need to hear that from the GOP leadership. Let's stop being babies, throw the damn thing on for a few weeks, and get on with it.

Fix/rebuild the supply chain so that when this happens again-and it will- we actually stand a fighting chance.

Start listening to science and data again. No more using Facebook "hot takes" from someone we went to HS with as an information source.
Well I had COVID.

I was hospitalized.

I still don't think it is worth tanking the economy over COVID.

I already had to be sick so now you want me to be broke to?

No.

NO!!

Rapid testing is at best a snapshot in time. It will tell you if you're clean today, but it's worthless three days from now, and won't tell you if you had it back in January (which I likely did).

Contact tracing is simply not an option most folks are OK with. You might be willing to be tracked 24/7 but I'm not.

" The M O R O N wasn't for telling Americans the severity of Covid, Before he Was " !!!!!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile Nancy was dancing in Chinatown and Bloomberg kept schools open weeks past the point other cities had pulled the plug. I could go on and share video of prominent Democrats saying “it’s no worse than the flu” but I know you’d ignore facts.