Helicopter Industry

they'll fill you in on all the gossip/rumours/truths about that company that they have managed to compile thru various anonymous polls taken recently

Smells like crap to me!!! What if the only current or former employees that respond to these polls are digruntled lazy useless chip on their shoulder kind of employees????
This particular company wouldn't get a fair evaluation through this kind of medium. The opposite is also true. You could have the worst operator in the world but the only feedback this PRCCL got from them is from the owner or ops manager?? They're not likely to badmouth their own company! :down:
Besides I wouldn't want to make that kind of decision based on
gossip/rumours/truths

I'd still want to know how this PRCCL gets its information to
KEEP OPERATORS IN LINE

And another thing,
BEING TOUTED AS THE CREDIT BUREAU FOR PILOTS.
Who exactly is doing this "touting"??!!!!!

Only the shadow knows.

Sounds like, I wish we were actually able to provide info.

If PRCCL are capable of doing so, provide background or get lost.

Cheers, Don

say for instance they were gathering their tidbits of information from this place...

Are my comments going to be treated like olymic scores with the highest and the lowest marks thrown out (I've given both high and low praises for CHL)? Or are they going to bias the results on the negative side or vice versa for their purpose?

It wouldn't surprise me if this is an attempt from some management type to try and garner info about their companies problems, or another companies as well, to try and capitalize on their weakness', increase moral etc.

Back