Here's a new book for Bears

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
capture__300251.jpg

Reactions: Rogallo
Naw, 'MISO', too old.

dell's just Soooooooo F PISSED over both elections (the national one, and the Georgia one) that my long time friend, needs 'help', like, yesterday.

And speaking of ' Needing Help', anyone notice that " Insp04 " is M.I.A. ?????

Methinks the boys in the WHITE COATS had to ' EXTRACT' that old " Q " Fool !!

Naw, 'MISO', too old.

dell's just Soooooooo F PISSED over both elections (the national one, and the Georgia one) that my long time friend, needs 'help', like, yesterday.

And speaking of ' Needing Help', anyone notice that " Insp04 " is M.I.A. ?????

Methinks the boys in the WHITE COATS had to ' EXTRACT' that old " Q " Fool !!

LOL....Bear...back away from the computer....Trump lost, I can deal with that......obviously you can't.

Treating the Six Known Symptoms of ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’

https://external-content.duckduckgo...id=OIP.WZjeqOYIu0_zFnX0robPqQHaEH&pid=Api&f=1

Last edited:
I like how Bears keeps deflecting away from the original topic, which is Cuomo.

Even Gillebrand and Schumer have bailed on him.

Regardless if he resigns or not, he's gotta be done. No future as a presidential candidate, no future as a TV commentator, and probably no ability to sell books.

I like how Bears keeps deflecting away from the original topic, which is Cuomo.

Even Gillebrand and Schumer have bailed on him.

Regardless if he resigns or not, he's gotta be done. No future as a presidential candidate, no future as a TV commentator, and probably no ability to sell books.
What's your take on votes to convict? I think he'll get impeached.

I believe Cuomo political career is shot. Doubt he will resign. Impeachment? Most likely. He stated he will not run for another term

I believe Cuomo political career is shot. Doubt he will resign. Impeachment? Most likely. He stated he will not run for another term
Don't count him out just yet. The Democrats take care of their own even with scandals. I recall one democrat whose girlfriend drowned in his car while driving drunk and then went on to a career in the senate.