HERMAN and RUDY ??

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Hey.
Anyone know where (uncle) Herman Cain, and Rudy Ghouliani have dissapeared to ??????

As we're approaching ' Crunch Time ", methinks that the Orange Buffoon has given GHOULIANI, Strict Orders to LAY-LOW, and to keep his Pie-Hole SHUT !!

Poor Rudy.
Is that anyway to treat a loyal friend ?

Tuck Frump.

Hey.
Anyone know where (uncle) Herman Cain, and Rudy Ghouliani have dissapeared to ??????

As we're approaching ' Crunch Time ", methinks that the Orange Buffoon has given GHOULIANI, Strict Orders to LAY-LOW, and to keep his Pie-Hole SHUT !!

Poor Rudy.
Is that anyway to treat a loyal friend ?

Tuck Frump.

Why should poor Rudy be treated any differently than all the other "loyal friends" who have outlived their usefulness to the Big Arnge (spelling mine)?

Yes jim, UR right as you so often are.
However, it's Strange that (uncle) Herman and GHOULIANI are so Conspicuously M. I. A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Barr told Trump that even he [Barr] could not defend the thousands of government dollars spent on travel by Giuliani even though Giuliani has self-identified as Trump's personal lawyer--not a position that can be supported with Federal government funds. Or should I say not supposed to be supported with Federal government funds.

Last edited:
Maybe Barr told Trump that even he [Barr] could not defend the thousands of government dollars spent on travel by Giuliani even though Giuliani has self-identified as Trump's personal lawyer--not a position that can be supported with Federal government funds. Or should I say not supposed to be supported with Federal government funds.

So true.
And (uncle) Herman Cain) ?
Maybe Faux News has him lined-up for an upcoming show of his own.

Faux is VERY aware of Tokenism !

Yes jim, UR right as you so often are.
However, it's Strange that (uncle) Herman and GHOULIANI are so Conspicuously M. I. A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F Y I Rudy has a daily radio show here in NY. He is very vocal on current events and made headlines recently calling for the removal of Deblasio.

REALLY !

WHAT FAUX NEWS Radio station is he on ?

Latest posts

Back