HEY..." DONNIE " ?

Now THIS is how you celebrate the anniversary of 9/11. I'll bet those Muslims he saw dancing in the streets of New Jersey in 2001 would feel right at home with him here.

bump.jpg

Now THIS is how you celebrate the anniversary of 9/11. I'll bet those Muslims he saw dancing in the streets of New Jersey in 2001 would feel right at home with him here.

View attachment 13315
Celebrating? I guess you didn't watch any of his speech at Shanksville Pa, he uttered the words "radical islamic terrorism" during his address to the world. Something the anointed PC maggot Obammy would never do, because of course he was raised a student of islam.

Iran's mullahs received $150 billion from Obammy and friends, make sure you get that right.

Celebrating? I guess you didn't watch any of his speech at Shanksville Pa, he uttered the words "radical islamic terrorism" during his address to the world. Something the anointed PC maggot Obammy would never do, because of course he was raised a student of islam.

Iran's mullahs received $150 billion from Obammy and friends, make sure you get that right.

I dunno. I think if I am approaching something that is there to remember the LIVES LOST in an attack on the United States, I would behave in a more dignified manner that to give the MAGA salute to my fans watching me come by. That action alone tells me that he was more concerned with his fan club than reading words written by someone else. Imagine if Obama fist bumped Michelle while approaching the same solemn event. Hell, the right gave him hell for the "coffee cup salute".

I would also have put my goddam phone away instead of twitting: "17 years since September 11th!" . Sometimes it best not to remember solemn moments in 140 characters.

Oh...you mean they got their money back. Hey...didn't GOD give those mullahs some weaponry just 4 years after he worked so hard to get American hostages released?
Let's get it stright K.C. It wasn't theirs to begin with. It was money from the Shaw's government, not the mulla's. It belonged to the Iranian people. How mush of that money do you think got back to them?

Let's get it stright K.C. It wasn't theirs to begin with. It was money from the Shaw's government, not the mulla's. It belonged to the Iranian people. How mush of that money do you think got back to them?
The Shah lived a pretty lavish lifestyle and the rest of the country looked like an armpit. I'd say the Iranian people would have gotten about, oh, nothing.

That's not the point K.C. That money belonged to the Shah, not the Mulla's! Obama himself puts it in focus:
36919006_2166715383565082_7523744132255186944_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's not the point K.C. That money belonged to the Shah, not the Mulla's!

That Shaw was one hard-working mother to amass that much money. He had the Peacock Throne..his people had outdoor plumbing. The Shah is dead. The money was the countries, not his. He wasn't going to give it to the people.

That Shaw was one hard-working mother to amass that much money. He had the Peacock Throne..his people had outdoor plumbing. The Shah is dead. The money was the countries, not his. He wasn't going to give it to the people.
So, you think the mulla's did? If so, you are more nieve than, even I thought! And what do you think the mulla's did with all that money? And by any streatch of your imagination, do you suppose Obama had no idea as to where it might go?

So, you think the mulla's did? If so, you are more nieve than, even I thought! And what do you think the mulla's did with all that money? And by any streatch of your imagination, do you suppose Obama had no idea as to where it might go?

Me naive? Who is the one who posted this:

That seems to imply that the Shah was going to give that money to the Iranian people. Compare his living standards to that of the average Iranian in the 1970's. Why would the Iranian people rise up against a guy who was going to give them all that money? And why did WE keep it if it was the Iranian peoples money. It was the COUNTRIES money and the leaders of that country do what they want with it.