HEY..." DONNIE " ?

So you WEREN'T talking about abortion? Are you kidding me?

I was talking about what "defunding" Planned Parenthood would do. I don't believe that abortion should be used as a form of birth control, but the govenrment funding that they get (outside of Medicaid payments) does not fund abortions. It funds contraception. But if the battle cry is "defund planned parenthood", then you are going to have a lot of babies being born. I was raised Catholic. We were taught abortion is a sin and we were taught contraception is a sin. But go into any Catholic church on a Sunday morning, and 90% of the women there are on birth control, have had their tubes tied, or have a husband with a vasectomy. But they'll still march on abortion clinics.

So...if a woman who WANTED to get well woman exams and who WANTED to get contraceptives can't get them anymore. Because we "defunded planned parenthood". But I found something out a long long time ago. Sex is fun. Sex feels good. I had sex when neither the woman or I could afford a kid. I'll be you did too. And something crazy about those hormones - they kind of make you make a "poor choice". Taking contraceptives away from a woman who WANTED them is NOT going to take away the desire for sex. Taking contraceptives away from a woman who WANTED them in a misguided attempt to stop abortions is going to result in two things - MORE abortions and MORE babies from women who made "poor choices". And I could be all for defunding planned parenthood if someone like you or LA could tell me what we do with the babies that get produced. Contraceptives are a helluva lot cheaper than taking care of a baby.

Ok KC we get it. It's more cost effective to kill the kids. Jesus Christ enough already!
2015-11-06-13-58-21--990300135.jpg
Keep in mind these are the same bastards that want government to control your healthcare..........

Let that sink in.

No he is serious.

He is that skilled at deluding himself.
I think I've been pretty damn clear what I was taling about. The only thing I HAVEN'T seen is what we should do with the precious life once it is born. The best I got was "maybe that crying baby will motivate her to get off her ass and earn a living instead of welfare". Very compasionate...and very "pro life". But thank heavens PP got defunded.

I think I've been pretty damn clear what I was taling about. The only thing I HAVEN'T seen is what we should do with the precious life once it is born. The best I got was "maybe that crying baby will motivate her to get off her ass and earn a living instead of welfare". Very compasionate...and very "pro life". But thank heavens PP got defunded.

SAVE Your highly Educated Breath KC, trying to have an Intelligent dialog with 2 F Idiots !!
Your post before this one, laid out to perfection, the reality of the 'situations', HOWEVER, Neocons have a huge difficulty with REALITY !!!

SAVE Your highly Educated Breath KC, trying to have an Intelligent dialog with 2 F Idiots !!
Your post before this one, laid out to perfection, the reality of the 'situations', HOWEVER, Neocons have a huge difficulty with REALITY !!!
Ha Ha.

Bears giving a speech about clarity and reality.

That is rich.

The fool entertains again.

Ha Ha.

Bears giving a speech about clarity and reality.

That is rich.

The fool entertains again.

Reality ????

I have SEEN, DONE, and KNOW Reality / Realistic, than you, in your wildest dreams, dare ever Imagine !!!

It a 'street' Education, one gets up here along the I - 95 corridor, in places like Boston, NYC and Philadelphia !!

Y O U R T U R N !!!!!!

Reality ????

I have SEEN, DONE, and KNOW Reality / Realistic, than you, in your wildest dreams, dare ever Imagine !!!

It a 'street' Education, one gets up here along the I - 95 corridor, in places like Boston, NYC and Philadelphia !!

Y O U R T U R N !!!!!!
Look out!!! It's Grampa Bears the wanna be gangster on the Easthole coast. Word....

be92c10fab8638b2ed0331fdfec121ad_400x400.jpeg

Yea it’s a lesson all right how to lie cheat steal and scam your way through life,preferably with help from the government

Reality ????

Y O U R T U R N !!!!!!
You really are king of the stupids.

I thought Miss Tree was a fool. You take it to a new level.

I will let your ramblings speak for themselves.

Bye bye dumb dumb.

Latest posts