HEY eolesen. A special true story, sent to you with LOVE.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://cnbc.com/2021/01/22/shipping-container-shortage-is-causing-shipping-costs-to-rise.html

Since theses freighters are off-loading ONLY, then HI-Tailing it back to Asia to get another Load, are keeping our good guy ILWU UNION Men, working around the clock 24/7/365 !

There's 30 ships sitting at anchorage at any given time, just WAITING for a Berth !

The wider Panama Canal, and Panamax ships are not making any difference in the current situation !

I got to figure that a guy up in the crane is making close to $500,000 a year !

God Bless Them !!!

Last edited:
Duh. When you shut down large portions of the supply chain for months at a time, it's going to create huge imbalance.

Duh. When you shut down large portions of the supply chain for months at a time, it's going to create huge imbalance.

That doesn't seem to be bothering our UNION I L W U longshoremen one F'n bit, as there working 24/7 x1-1/2 / x2 / x2-1/2/ x3 in OVERTIME, with NO stopping, anywhere-in-site !! GOD BLESS THEM !!

Jesus Christ. I'm glad that I won't have to pay THEIR Income Taxes for 20' / 21' !!

Things must be QUIET in the new wider Panama Canal !!! :eek: :( :confused:

Not at all. Panama Canal volume for 2020 heading Asia-US East Coast was up 22% over 2019.

Latest posts