Hi Clowns

Louie

Advanced
Mar 14, 2003
What da heck is goin on!! Is yez all gone nuts?? All lovey dovey and such,,,where's numb nut's Twotter and ol ####?? did they kiss and puke up?? Cap ya ol Shythead, are ya still bs'ing the newbies with your crap??? :D

Yer ol Bud LOUIE!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

Well slap my face ! :lol: Look who's out of hibernation !! :p Buddy, where have you been ? :( Hey, glad you're back, miss that off the wall neurotic humor of yours. ;)

Trouble just entered the website from DownEast International........welcome aboard Ace. :lol:

Funny you mention that Mr Cap, just finished reading the DEI McCool book (again) and now got into (again) Fate is the Hunter. Gotta get me some new ones (I know these by heart) .

Yes it is and signed by the man himself. Hilarious from one end to the other. Basically a good read that requires little gray matter involvement & concentration which is nice from time to time - like giving the old brain/mind some time off !

looks like we can cancel the APB longranger!!!... the newf is back (lard, save us all!) i know you've been busy checkin' out all the tim's down east for months (probably out on stat release! :D :D )...

at least louie slags everyone equally :) :)

cheers 'by...

Replying To All Clowns :up:

Thanks Good To be back <_<

I took some time off to see if I would miss aviatin HECK,Nah I didn't !! :rolleyes:

But the wolves were in the porch havin pups so's I figured I better get back at it !! (The Old Boys Club in YHZ).
I see the hairplays name was rubbed out of my first post,he musta got punted eh??
Darn too bad!! :wacko:

Hey Helifeller, Timmies is doin great, those bovine maidens with the country wide arses is still makin a great cup o coffee...

smell ya later

Yep your good ol' buddy "scareplay" has all but dissappeared. Not sure if he ever took up another alias like some other very colorful individuals of late.
I believe if you search for his name, you'll find him, but he's "deregistered" or something to that effect. It's an aweful shame that we can't even use his name in vain anymore...####....####....####.....damn, not even a hint of the sytem caving in.
It actually does suck that he's gone, there has been a few times where his vast knowledge of everything could have been of use for something.... :up:

Biggles ----- I agree and wish that he would have contributed to one of the present magazines, but we got Louie as a substitute. I believe he worked for DEI too. :lol:

Louie ------- everything was fine until you said "arse' and then you made me homesick again. Thanks a lot! :lol: :lol: I should hit you upside the head with some Gander Bay jam-loaf for saying that word. :lol: :lol: :lol: