Hi, everyone!

Oh, I know that....but that would be a very good indicator of what they consider "like minded people". Are they liberals with a wicked sense of humor, or are they conservatives who can only resort to insults and name calling?
That is a pointed comment. Kind of like me saying are they a morally bankrupt liberal, or a sane conservative.

What makes you even think he was talking about political spectrums anyway? He may have just been referring to a general interest in aviation or airlines.

They weren't very clear on "like minded people". We'll have to wait for a second post to see if libtard gets tossed out.
This ^^^^^^^ shows a serious case of tunnel vision.

That is a pointed comment. Kind of like me saying are they a morally bankrupt liberal, or a sane conservative.

What makes you even think he was talking about political spectrums anyway? He may have just been referring to a general interest in aviation or airlines.

This ^^^^^^^ shows a serious case of tunnel vision.
Very little aviation discussed in THIS board. Occasional, but not a lot. But why call me out...it would seem that Elderscrolls said people would call him "Pete". And "Pete" has been very right leaning. So someone else apparently feels that the posts they make will be "Pete-ish".