"HILLARY SPEAKS".........Large Majority...LISTEN !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
ABC's Diane SAWYER...intervied HILL, who's touring with her newest book.

I'm pleasantly Flabberghasted that the GOP has NO ONE that can beat her, If she runs, and I mean... N O.....O N E !

And interesting enough, 'if' the REPLUGS took control of the Senate in '14 (Which they WON'T 'cause Close doesn't count), they would   - F - things up so bad, that there would be a Democrat REVOLUTION in '16, and That my friends you could take -to-the-bank.

Can't wait to hear all the comparisons about what being broke really means, especially to the middle class.

Heh. Even MSNBC's normally vapid Mika Brzezinski is calling Hillary's book a bunch of crap...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99VJXK7Wly4

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

I'm pleasantly Flabberghasted that the GOP has NO ONE that can beat her, If she runs, and I mean... N O.....O N E !

And interesting enough, 'if' the REPLUGS took control of the Senate in '14 (Which they WON'T 'cause Close doesn't count), they would   - F - things up so bad, that there would be a Democrat REVOLUTION in '16, and That my friends you could take -to-the-bank.

Curious.....just what does HC bring to the table that's so savory and tasty?

They had millions in legal bills to pay off when he left office.

When he was in office the salary was only $200,000 a year.

Reactions: 1 person
If you watched the interview, they are fine now when it comes to money as Bill has earned a lot of money on the speaker circuit.

Clearly, buying and furnishing that $1.7 Chappaqua cottage in 1999 must have been what put them on food stamps...

Neither of them have ever wondered where their next tank of gas or meal was coming from. That's broke.

It is apparent you didnt watch the interview and what she said.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-06-09/hillary-clinton-sees-no-issue-with-clinton-bush-elections

"I can,” said Clinton, who in 2000 agreed to an $8 million advance from Simon & Schuster for a memoir of her time as first lady. “Everything in life has to be put in context. As I recall, we were something like $12 million in debt” coming out of the White House in 2001. The Clintons purchased homes in Chappaqua, New York, and in Washington.

Doesn't matter what she said after she said she was broke. That's what people are going to remember and connect with.

Maybe it's just another "serial fabulist" moment for Hillary... like when she claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, or how she dodged bullets in Iraq, or how she tried to join the Marines but was turned down for being too old and poor eyesight...

(yes, all three of those are actual fabulist moments which were quickly debunked...)

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Hillary Speaks!!!

What other stupid pet tricks does she do?
Roll Over for the Fed?
Play dead for Ambassador Stevens
Shake Hands with the Taliban?

The backtracking begins: Hillary hustles to halt fallout from ‘dead broke’ controversy

Lilyfromthevalley8 hours ago

I think Miss Hilary is going to find that people are wiser today than when she first ran for Prez in 2008. We've had years of practice in spotting political b. s. from the Washington bunch that run the country. Now, we're not going to buy it anymore. To say that you were "dead broke" when you're sitting on multiple homes, etc etc is an affront to all and simply not true. Such an obvious lie but also a telling one because it gives a perspective to us on all the rest of her rhetoric to follow.

[*] 

•  
  •  

chuckinva Lilyfromthevalley7 hours ago

Dead broke may have one meaning with us mortals and another with the ruling class of elitist. Having said that, I recall that they did have a benefactor help them to buy their multimillion dollar house in New York . I guess she needed the house to run for the Senate from New York. In the South she would be referred to as a carpetbagger.
The Clintons have never been shy about taking money from wealth people, corporations or foreign governments. That is partly why they are both so dangerous to our country. They can be bought.

[*] 

•  
  •  

Aerodoctyl chuckinva6 hours ago
Thanks for calling it like it is - carpetbagger is a term that hasn't been used enough to describe these people who cherry pick a state, then go run for Senate. I thought Obama was retiring into a 10 million dollar home in Hawaii, but now they bought a house in NC. Why North Carolina, seriously? I hear Michelle Obama now wants to be the carpetbagger Senator from North Carolina. God help us all - power is all corrupting, and these coattail Democrats just simply never leave the stage anymore.