Hillary's Watergate?

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
The Watergate of Whistleblowers that could bring down Hillary Rodham Clinton

While Americans were mesmerized by the Zimmerman trial, a law office in Dallas, Texas, was burglarized—twice in two days over the June 29-30th weekend. It was no ordinary burglary, either. And, it was no ordinary law office. The law office of Schulman & Mathias, one of many offices situated in a large office building within a business park in Dallas represents a high-level whistleblower by the name of Aurelia Fedenisn, a long-time investigator for the State Department’s Inspector General’s (IG) office. Ms. Fedenisn’s duties included investigating fraud, corruption and mismanagement possibly constituting either criminal wrongdoing or internal violations of State Department regulations involving some 260 embassies and diplomatic outposts across the globe.

When nothing was done by the Department of State and the alleged criminality was covered-up, she reported her findings to Senator Cruz of Texas. After that, not only was Ms. Fedenisn herself harassed, but so were her children. Such harassment included agents of the U.S. Department of State IG’s office approaching her children and asking them about their mother, her current workplace, and her cell phone number. They never once identified them as government officials and engaged in this behavior to harass or intimidate, according to some reports.

Good luck dell............trying to 'Whistle-into-the-Wind' !

Unlike 'Bill Pasta',...........Hillary Pasta doesn't STICK (to any) WALLS ! (NOT 'Whitewater'...NOT Vince Fosters suicide,....and NOT Benghazi ) !!!!!!
NOTHING/Nada/El-Zippo/ZERO......with Hillary...'S T I C K S'....!!!!!
You keep this up, and YOU'RE gonna' Drive yourself...into a Major League DEPRESSION.

Do you have so much as a Clue...my dear Friend, as to how many M I L L I O N S ..of...W O M E N in this country, "D's"....."I's".....and..."R's"............AND..Yes, ever "R" women who would NEVER admit what they did in the privacy of the voting booth, who have been WAITING, to see a female as the POTUS, that WILL vote for "Mrs". Clinton ??
I mean, do you ....hear what i'm trying to say to you dell ?

Again. Do you (respectfully)..have so much as a C L U E ????????

Yeah, that's almost as plausible as expecting female Demoncrats to secretly cast votes for Palin or Bachman just because they're women...

I'd like to think most intelligent people would vote for the candidate who represents their views, instead of someone with the same skin color and/or plumbing... But the last two elections have proven otherwise.

Reactions: 2 people

Unlike 'Bill Pasta',...........Hillary Pasta doesn't STICK (to any) WALLS ! (NOT 'Whitewater'...NOT Vince Fosters suicide,....and NOT Benghazi ) !!!!!!
You keep this up, and YOU'RE gonna' Drive yourself...into a Major League DEPRESSION.

Do you have so much as a Clue...my dear Friend, as to how many M I L L I O N S ..of...W O M E N in this country, "D's"....."I's".....and..."R's"............AND..Yes, ever "R" women who would NEVER admit what they did in the privacy of the voting booth, who have been WAITING, to see a female as the POTUS, that WILL vote for "Mrs". Clinton ??

Ahhh, but therein lies the intrigue. Women's nature is to actually be judgmental of other women. It may be the women who seem united, but it is the women who will go against women.

I can see the ads now......

Can't balance the books at the Bill/Hillary store, how the heck can she run the country?

(background of Marines taking hits and dying while screaming for support and Hillary's phone on record)

I'm sorry, I'm baking cookies for my daughter, please leave a message.

Gosh....it amazes me how much fear Hillary puts into the hearts of right wingers. After all...the Bengayzeed her....but they still are worried. If they focused half as much of their energies of fielding a candidate that represented more than the far right, they might have a chance of winning. But....let 'em focus on Hillary...and see a democrat elected in 2016.

Gosh....it amazes me how much fear Hillary puts into the hearts of right wingers. After all...the Bengayzeed her....but they still are worried. If they focused half as much of their energies of fielding a candidate that represented more than the far right, they might have a chance of winning. But....let 'em focus on Hillary...and see a democrat elected in 2016.

No focus, just the reality of the facade presented that you and others fail to see.
Besides, she got her azss kicked by Nobama, so how are you so sure?
Wasn't the first time YOUR dnc dropped her like a rubber in the backseat of a 60 Chevy.

Reactions: 2 people

Mondo Retardo!

As I said....focus on HIllary and NOT a candidate on your side who can win.

3 of those 5 were "investigated" by Ken Starr and all they found was a blowjob. You run the risk of painting her as a sympathetic figure, unless the ploy is to show how she was so focused on power that she shirked her "wifely duties" and forced her husband to seek release outside of the marraige.

As I said....focus on HIllary and NOT a candidate on your side who can win.

3 of those 5 were "investigated" by Ken Starr and all they found was a blowjob. You run the risk of painting her as a sympathetic figure, unless the ploy is to show how she was so focused on power that she shirked her "wifely duties" and forced her husband to seek release outside of the marraige.

Screw all that....there's plenty from the past ten years to sink her ship.