HIRING pilots for new TV series

Oct 26, 2016
We are currently casting for a new TV series to feature an airline pilot that while on a layover, loves to explore the city(s) they are in. This is a PAYING JOB from the TV network for a series, not just one episode. If you have a big curiosity for exploration, many adventure stories, an outgoing personality, U.S. citizen, male or female, ages 35-45-ish, please email us a recent picture, a brief bio and get it to us at [email protected] ASAP. deadline to apply is 11/15/2016.

Is "Cap'n Aux" older than 45? Will they consider him anyway if he gets a face lift? He will cry for a month if he doesn't get to do this!

We are currently casting for a new TV series to feature an airline pilot that while on a layover, loves to explore the city(s) they are in. This is a PAYING JOB from the TV network for a series, not just one episode. If you have a big curiosity for exploration, many adventure stories, an outgoing personality, U.S. citizen, male or female, ages 35-45-ish, please email us a recent picture, a brief bio and get it to us at [email protected] ASAP. deadline to apply is 11/15/2016.
Actually I think that would only last one episode

The layovers are getting so short, the cities featured would have to be relatively small in order to point out the highlights. I don't see a TV series about exploring Lubbock or Birmingham on your layover lasting very long.

And, I don't think any pilot would risk having the FAA follow him/her around on layover to make sure that he/she gets "8 hours behind the door." Drawing FAA attention to your personal behavior is not generally considered desirable or smart.