HIRING pilots for new TV series

Discussion in 'Airline News' started by harlanfreedman, Oct 26, 2016.

1. harlanfreedman

We are currently casting for a new TV series to feature an airline pilot that while on a layover, loves to explore the city(s) they are in. This is a PAYING JOB from the TV network for a series, not just one episode. If you have a big curiosity for exploration, many adventure stories, an outgoing personality, U.S. citizen, male or female, ages 35-45-ish, please email us a recent picture, a brief bio and get it to us at develop@FJProductions.com ASAP. deadline to apply is 11/15/2016.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. diamondcutter

diamondcutter Veteran

Well with the age range here only 20% could apply

3. Jeepney

Jeepney Member

Is "Cap'n Aux" older than 45? Will they consider him anyway if he gets a face lift? He will cry for a month if he doesn't get to do this!

4. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Albert

Albert Veteran

Actually I think that would only last one episode

6. jimntx

jimntx Veteran

The layovers are getting so short, the cities featured would have to be relatively small in order to point out the highlights. I don't see a TV series about exploring Lubbock or Birmingham on your layover lasting very long.

And, I don't think any pilot would risk having the FAA follow him/her around on layover to make sure that he/she gets "8 hours behind the door." Drawing FAA attention to your personal behavior is not generally considered desirable or smart.