Hope & Change

Deflection.

Having lost family members in the Holocaust any Nazi reference is offensive, and the board rules frown about it, it can cause a lifetime ban.

Reactions: 2 people
When people make comparisons to the Nazis in most cases it shows that they have absolutely no clue as to what happened. Circumstances such as the Japan death marches, Khmer Rouge and other such happenings in our history are rare and unique in their horror. To make comparisons with them shows ignorance and an utter disregard and lack of compassion for those who die and survived those horrific events.

Reactions: 2 people
When people make comparisons to the Nazis in most cases it shows that they have absolutely no clue as to what happened. Circumstances such as the Japan death marches, Khmer Rouge and other such happenings in our history are rare and unique in their horror. To make comparisons with them shows ignorance and an utter disregard and lack of compassion for those who die and survived those horrific events.

Buh, buh, he quotes Scripture.

Your Nazi sentiment argument is BS.
I too lost relatives there, what was said was not presented in an offensive way.
If you're that sensitive maybe counseling is in order.
I guess you guys haven't heard, the Holocaust never happened.

Funny, it didn't seem to bother any of you when the Bush Nazi stuff was floating around. I can't recall anyone saying that crossed a line.

Oh how silly of me, the whiners are lefties and the guy that mentioned it is from the right.

Reactions: 1 person
I have never seen anything about Nazis in the bushes.

The dreaded 'N' word.......

You're crossing a line.......

coke%20line.jpg

Clearly between the three of you don't have the sense of humor that God gave a Fruit Bat.

The usage of the N-Words in Question were so far our of context that I thought people would take it as me being a smart ass. So you don't like Nazi's? Fine blame it on the Jew Bankers!! That better?

Better still, let's put the blame right where it belongs, at Barack Obama's feet then since you all have your panties in a bunch over the proposed alternatives.

Funny how when Hanoi Jane likens Limbaugh ro Geobbels that it's all fine and dandy, but some how when a copier salesman jokingly references Himmler & Goebbels everyone is all up in arms. Hypocrites.

I have not seen Jane Fonda in the news lately. Perhaps I missed that article. She does not exactly have the following that limbaugh has.

Everyone has certain lines they do not cross and certain things that they do not find numerous or in good taste. Nazi comparisons is one of mine. I will never find those acceptable regardless of who uses them.

I have not seen Jane Fonda in the news lately. Perhaps I missed that article. She does not exactly have the following that limbaugh has.

Everyone has certain lines they do not cross and certain things that they do not find numerous or in good taste. Nazi comparisons is one of mine. I will never find those acceptable regardless of who uses them.

I guess I'm the Howard Stern of Airline Forums then.