HOUSTON / TEXAS, HYPOCRISY !

Yet, you conveniently neglect to explain how costs and expenses will remain stable with a shortage of workers after mass deportation.
Prices are subject to what the market will bear. That is why you have people paying $900 for an iPhone.

The market will adjust, just like it always has.

Again, this is a simple economics premise I should not have to explain to you.

It is simply not worth the cost in welfare and social services (such as cost of education) for a group of people not paying a fair share of taxes. There is also the issue of them sending BILLIONS of dollars out of the country every year.

Are you OK with BILLIONS of US dollars being sent out of the country every year?

Leftist try to spin immigration as a racial issue (despite illegals being of ALL races) however, it comes down to what it always comes down to, money.

Believe it or not I am more in favor of making illegals citizens (after paying a fine for all the taxes they dodged) than I am for deportations. What I am not in favor of is having an influx of people that cost this country far more than they benefit it who don't pay a fair share of tax.

Having open borders and open welfare will decimate a country. If you don't believe that then you need to open your eyes and pay attention to what is currently happening in Europe.

Class dismissed.

According to the study, refugees make an $88 million economic impact because of spending in hiring by refugee services organizations, spending by refugee households and spending and employment from refugee businesses.

There, I highlighted the part of that article you should be paying attention to.

This story is nothing more than propaganda backed by manipulative accounting.

Kind of like a company saying they lost 400 Million because they made 600 million instead of a projected billion.

who said anything about open borders, Lu Lu?

I would say build the wall and grant citizenship to all on this side of it except for the fact that, with two major areas of the country being destroyed by hurricanes, I cant see spending the money on a wall. Im okay with a wall. Just dont think it is money well spent.

I hope everyone who is left homeless and jobless accepts the minimimum wage as well as you do. I know if they relocate to my neck of the woods, they better be able to pony up $1000 minimum for rent and be prepared to gas up and drive 30 miles one way for that minimum wage.

OK, where to start ?

Minimum wage. Seattle is paying $15. AND after TWO university studies, it hasn't hurt ANYONE out there !!!!!!!!!!

Socialized Medicine. Places like NORWAY or ICELAND are making a laughing stock out of the rest of the world. Most likely, Germany and Holland, just to throw a couple more in for good measure.

CHEW on THAT.........Do, Re, Mi, La !!!!!!!!!!

OK, where to start ?

Minimum wage. Seattle is paying $15. AND after TWO university studies, it hasn't hurt ANYONE out there !!!!!!!!!!

Socialized Medicine. Places like NORWAY or ICELAND are making a laughing stock out of the rest of the world. Most likely, Germany and Holland, just to throw a couple more in for good measure.

CHEW on THAT.........Do, Re, Mi, La !!!!!!!!!!
KCFlyer used that same argument and I am going to tell you the same thing I told him.

Every one of those countries you listed has cut BILLIONS of dollars from their healthcare budgets.

Don't take my word for it. Go research it yourself.

Also can you at least make an attempt to conduct yourself as an adult instead of a 5 year old? Thanks.

Last edited:
KCFlyer used that same argument and I am going to tell you the same thing I told him.

Every one of those countries you listed has cut BILLIONS of dollars from their healthcare budgets.

Don't take my word for it. Go research it yourself.

Also can you at least make an attempt to conduct yourself as an adult instead of a 5 year old? Thanks.

WRONG, dimwit.
I know More about Norway than you could ever fathom.
FREE Healthcare (not Canadian style), AND all the while, while their North Sea Oil production revenue is down. Free College (not some cheap on-line stuff) University of Oslo anyone ?

Seattle's $15. Minimum wage, 'Picked apart by 2 (think TWO) major University studies'. End result, N O ....PROBLEMS !

Think Y O U,.. could POSSIBLY start THINKING like, other than a 5 year old ???
Trust me, I'm not holding my breath on you being up to that task. Then again, I should cut your a LOT of slack, cuz' you're probably from Okie-Homa, or some other God Forsaken crap-hole, like maybe, TEX-ASSS !!!

YOUR Turn !!!!!!!!!

Latest posts