HOUSTON / TEXAS, HYPOCRISY !

you left out the part about norway people paying full price for meds genius

you really shouldn't talk about any other area of the country given that chit stain area you're in ,where everyone goes to Fla to retire to get away from the jackasses who stay

boy that was predictable the one line wonder mutt coming to the aid of his equally dimwitted friend ,happens ever time lmao what a couple of clowns

WRONG, dimwit.
I know More about Norway than you could ever fathom.
FREE Healthcare (not Canadian style), AND all the while, while their North Sea Oil production revenue is down. Free College (not some cheap on-line stuff) University of Oslo anyone ?

Seattle's $15. Minimum wage, 'Picked apart by 2 (think TWO) major University studies'. End result, N O ....PROBLEMS !

Think Y O U,.. could POSSIBLY start THINKING like, other than a 5 year old ???
Trust me, I'm not holding my breath on you being up to that task. Then again, I should cut your a LOT of slack, cuz' you're probably from Okie-Homa, or some other God Forsaken crap-hole, like maybe, TEX-ASSS !!!

YOUR Turn !!!!!!!!!

Also can you at least make an attempt to conduct yourself as an adult instead of a 5 year old? Thanks.
I can see that was wasted breath.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Norway
Children aged sixteen or younger, and pregnant and/or nursing women are given free healthcare regardless of the coverage they may have had in previous situations. All citizens are otherwise responsible for the annual deductible - which averages around 2040 Norwegian krone. Norway’s health system also does not cover specialized care for those above 16 years of age, and anyone needing treatment such as specialized physiotherapy is required to pay an additional deductible. While health appointments themselves are encompassed by the deductible, extra materials and medical equipment are often covered by the patient.

According to the Euro health consumer indexin 2015 the Norwegian health system was ranked third in Europe but had inexplicably long waiting lists.

Tell me again how free medical care is in Norway Bears...... seeing how you are such an expert. By the way enjoy those high taxes and LONG WAITING LISTS.

NOT LINES.......LISTS.

Reactions: EastUS1
http://healthcare-economist.com/2008/04/18/health-care-around-the-world-norway/

Norwegians can opt out of the the government system and pay out-of-pocket. Many pay out-of-pocket and travel to a foreign country for medical care when waiting lists are long.

Approximately 23 percent of all patients referred for hospital admission have to wait longer than three months for admission.” Also, care can be denied if it is not deemed to be cost-effective.

You can take your foot out of your mouth now Bears.

You can learn a lot about Norway if you never leave Oklahoma.

Well, I spent time in Oklahoma during baby-bird-school and subsequently had the pleasure of actually being in Norway a few times. Care to compare notes, or should we just continue along with the standard-issue and dependably mindless liberal arrogance about what you only laughably "think"/imagine/fantasize the world is really like? ;)

http://healthcare-economist.com/2008/04/18/health-care-around-the-world-norway/

Norwegians can opt out of the the government system and pay out-of-pocket. Many pay out-of-pocket and travel to a foreign country for medical care when waiting lists are long.

Approximately 23 percent of all patients referred for hospital admission have to wait longer than three months for admission.” Also, care can be denied if it is not deemed to be cost-effective.

You can take your foot out of your mouth now Bears.

https://yahoo.com/news/norways-massive-wealth-fund-hits-120455456.html

I don't think our VIKING Brothers and Sisters are 'Worrying' about ANY F THING' !!
With the Lone exception of our Military, the ( ' Born in ') The USA, lags Norway in every conceivable way !!!!!!!!!

Re Insert foot ... La La !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: