How can Christians support Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic:
When I lived in Bama, there were some dry counties.
I even went to a club that treated blacks and whites equal.
IIRC, it was called the NCO club... LOL
There are still quite a number of dry counties in Alabama, though not as many as there used to be. I asked my Daddy once why Blount County was dry when he and so many other male relatives were known to take a drink on occasion (like when the sun went down). He said that Blount County would never be wet because the sheriff was the largest bootlegger. :)

Some Baptists would even speak to each other? Well thats odd, how dare they be unlike a goddless angry libtard.

Ahem...ever know any Southern Baptists in the south? As Jim said, there was a joke in Dallas - what's the difference between a Catholic and a Baptist? A Catholic will say hello in the liquor store.

Since Jim's comment went right over your head, here's a quick lesson for my conservatard friend - Baptists feel that drinking alcohol is sinful, yet many of them drink. Just like Catholics feel that birth control is sinful, but many Catholic couples use birth control. Now do you get it?

Obviously, reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
Ahem...ever know any Southern Baptists in the south? As Jim said, there was a joke in Dallas - what's the difference between a Catholic and a Baptist? A Catholic will say hello in the liquor store.

Since Jim's comment went right over your head, here's a quick lesson for my conservatard friend - Baptists feel that drinking alcohol is sinful, yet many of them drink. Just like Catholics feel that birth control is sinful, but many Catholic couples use birth control. Now do you get it?
LOL, you clowns got baited, I fully understand what Cute 'lil Jimmy said. I would have interjected the joke about a Baptist at the strip club, but I'm sure you "libtard smart guys" know that one already don't you? Sure you do. I know quite a few southern Baptists, even ones that have a drink at times. Muslims too.
Next I'm gonna hear another joke about climate change from the "eco warrior" Leontardo DiCaprio, while he fllies around the world on his private jet with the "pussy posse", and lands his chopper on his yacht in southern France. You boyz know that one too right? "The climate change I have seen terrified me....."

Last edited:
patonthehead-gif.11339

There goes your "profile"

Where is MysTry...Ms Tree? I wonder if he/she/it will use her/his/its red passport to run to Germany??? Oh wait, Germany is under Sharia Law thanks to their refugee invasion. Women are raped because they don't adhere to the Sharia. C'mon Mys Tree aren't you going to run there???

You non-U-Rup-Pe-ons(dog, 700, quag$#!T, etc) need not reply unless you are that stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.