How come AA AMT's cannot grasp the basics?

TWU informer

Veteran
Nov 4, 2003
Click to Watch
AA AMT's are missing the basics

You need to be replaced -
James C Little
Gary Drummond
Don V.tech
And all the rest of you blood sucking Anti-American Appointed, over paid, idiots.
You have leached enough from the working men and women of the US of A.

Time for a Revolution!

If you want to succeed in the AMP Drive, these are the typical items that need to be presented in mass. Such as handout DVD's with these type of interviews, from within our own union and beyond. This type of information will get the job done, along with the payscale data of these appointed leachers and their overpaid secretaries and relatives. Blaming the Overhaul Base, the unlicensed skilled AMT's, and such are NOT getting you anywhere but backwards.

There is plenty of data and factual basis for replacing the TWU, the information needs to be brought to the gates! Why do you think the distribution of material during the AMFA Drive was such a long and costly legal battle to win? USE IT!

Congratulations on getting this one right! Good Luck!

Nice and at the same time humiliating. Little and the rest of you twu clowns. YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE !!! I`d love to see if any of you are MAN enough to come to AFW, and have a chat about what you are and are not doing. On top of all the concessions, I`m still forced to pay you clowns....today I am 3208 days without a meaningful raise. How about you Jim Little? Gary Yingst? Don V? Are your families suffering?

Click to Watch

James C Little
Gary Drummond
Don V.tech
And all the rest of you blood sucking Anti-American Appointed, over paid, idiots.

Time for a Revolution!

If you want to succeed in the AMP Drive, these are the typical items that need to be presented in mass. Such as handout DVD's with these type of interviews, from within our own union and beyond. This type of information will get the job done, along with the payscale data of these appointed leachers and their overpaid secretaries and relatives. Blaming the Overhaul Base, the unlicensed skilled AMT's, and such are NOT getting you anywhere but backwards.

There is plenty of data and factual basis for replacing the TWU, the information needs to be brought to the gates! Why do you think the distribution of material during the AMFA Drive was such a long and costly legal battle to win?

AND

Think about why the TWU and AA FEARED Distribution so bad that kind of a legal battle was frought against the right to distribute. Because they know this will defeat the TWU that's why!

THEN USE IT! And I dont mean once every 4 months with meaningless flyers.

Well, if they won`t come to us, maybe we should go to them :angry:

Well, if they won`t come to us, maybe we should go to them :angry:

BINGO!

Revolutions do not succeed with baited traps!

And sitting around waiting for them to fail on another contract is not the answer!

Argueing/Debating with their worshippers on this bulletin board wont work either.

Heavy Distribution at the gates with relevant facts will get it done.

Make the drive a campaign not a hopeful experiement.

Another exciting time would be to organize a large protest/picketing event outside the next TWU Constitutional Convention. Exposing the anti-american anti-democracy facts about the TWU would be a great trip and worth everyone's time.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, I mean "WowWow".....Spit it out Russ, tell us about the topic of your side show with confidence.....LOL

Informer, come on now......geesh :blink:

Wow, I mean "WowWow".....Spit it out Russ, tell us about the topic of your side show with confidence.....LOL

Informer, come on now......geesh :blink:

Personal attack shows you have nothing to add to the debate regarding direct election of officers.

Everything I said I was serious.

The fact that you don't mind that secrataries of the TWU make 3 times as much as you do.

The fact that you don't mind appointed leadership which creates most problems within the Union.

The fact that you don't mind that relatives of those appointed officers make more than you do.

The fact that you don't respond directly to any of this,

This Classifies you as one of those worshippers I mentioned.

Congratulations.

You are more of the problem than the solution.

You are however, entitled in this country to be lead by a ring thru your nose, and agree with that which is clearly anti-american.

At least I suspect you demanded that your nose ring be made from High Speed Tool Steel. And no doubt you measured it against proper design and dimensions using your personal tools, which is why you feel naked without them. But that doesn't change the facts at all.

Don't worry, when the distribution begins Linda Dill and Rick Mullins will send you out by a slight yet frim tug on that nose ring and direct you to confront those that are exposing the truth. And as always you will comply with excitement and vigor.

Be sure and prepare diligently to confront those that think they should be able to vote for or against International Officers. And if you begin to feel any guilt about that then quickly hang out at the grievance office or union hall for some assurances that you have done the right thing for the good of us all. Ignore your thoughts of democracy and instead act only on fear of change. Then return to your machine and think about how far Charley Taylor and the Wright Brothers would have gotten living in fear of change as you are so good at doing. And lastly give thanks to God for giving those men and the men of war the courage to seek change and progress and defend risking everything, and reflect and know that is what gave you the oppurtunity to defend that which undefendable.

Personal attack shows you have nothing to add to the debate regarding direct election of officers.

Everything I said I was serious.

The fact that you don't mind that secrataries of the TWU make 3 times as much as you do.

The fact that you don't mind appointed leadership which creates most problems within the Union.

The fact that you don't mind that relatives of those appointed officers make more than you do.

The fact that you don't respond directly to any of this,

This Classifies you as one of those worshippers I mentioned.

Congratulations.

You are more of the problem than the solution.

You are however, entitled in this country to be lead by a ring thru your nose, and agree with that which is clearly anti-american.

At least I suspect you demanded that your nose ring be made from High Speed Tool Steel. And no doubt you measured it against proper design and dimensions using your personal tools, which is why you feel naked without them. But that doesn't change that facts at all.

Don't worry, when the distribution begins Linda Dill and Rick Mullins will send you out by a slight yet frim tug on that nose ring and direct you to confront those that are exposing the truth. And as always you will comply with excitement and vigor.

Be sure and prepare diligently to confront those that think they should be able to vote for or against International Officers. And if you begin to feel any guilt about that then quickly hang out at the grievance office or union hall for some assurances that you have done the right thing for the good of us all. Ignore your thoughts of democracy and instead act only on fear of change. Then return to your machine and think about how far Charley Taylor and the Wright Brothers would have gotten living in fear of change as you are so good at doing.

Well I guess you have decided that our differences are too extreme for us to remain as friendly foes and this disappoints me. Good luck to you Informer, and please continue to offer your unyielding support to those who lack confidence in what they speak....

I base my career on higher standards....

Well I guess you have decided that our differences are too extreme for us to remain as friendly foes and this disappoints me. Good luck to you Informer, and please continue to offer your unyielding support to those who lack confidence in what they speak....

I base my career on higher standards....

Your higher standards. You mean supporting the confident union that relies upon threats, lies, intimidation, slogans, t-shirts, and informational picketing because they are so confident in their position at the bargaining table? The leaders that direct stewards to rip down information from the bullletin boards to keep the members from seeing opposing views? The leaders that fear placing the ballot in front of the membership as a vote of confidence in their leadership skills. That's a mighty high standard you have there. ROFLMAO

Yeah that's worth defending.

Don't fall from that high standard, you could hurt yourself falling from that level.

Click to Watch

James C Little
Gary Drummond
Don V.tech

Time for a Revolution!

There is plenty of data and factual basis for replacing the TWU, the information needs to be brought to the gates! Why do you think the distribution of material during the AMFA Drive was such a long and costly legal battle to win? USE IT!

bump

I can't believe you want the visitors here to re-visit this video Informer. I get one hell of a kick out of Carlos, Scott, Steven and Peter especially towards the end when Peter raises his eyebrows and winks like, "Yeah baby, we really helped you AMP fellas kick some TWU butt with this one didn't we" ....LMAO

Was he winking at McTiernan hiding in the shadows....:p

Hey Informer, can I get your opinion on this one....LMAO :p :D :lol: :D

My opinion is that you should focus on the message in the video instead of who is winking at who or placing words in their mouths.
They speak for themselves, and make it clear that appointed union officials are not their idea of unionism.

Simple unless you choose to deny the message and make it more complicated than it is. Or feel compelled to spin the message for some reason.

My opinion is that you should focus on the message in the video instead of who is winking at who or placing words in their mouths.
They speak for themselves, and make it clear that appointed union officials are not their idea of unionism.

Simple unless you choose to deny the message and make it more complicated than it is.

Remember I'm the difficult member, as you attest....Shall I continue to make you look stupid or stop for now?

Watch for the ATD rebuttle in Japan all expenses paid by the membership Jimmy Little at the podium saying we are overpaid and should be lucky to have a job. The men and women in Japan work for rice BLAH BLAH BLAH.

GO AMP