How McCain finally decided he couldn't stomach Trump anymore

Interesting that there has been no reply from the pro-Donald camp. After all, he's already given them permission to attack veterans by his attack on John McCain. There should be some scorched earth posts condemning John McCain to outer darkness for dropping his support of the Donald. What gives?

All these 'Trump supporters' jumping ship were only holding there noses and now they have an excuse to cut and run.

Sure does bring back fond memories of the dems circling the wagons around Bill and his fondness for cigars....probably you too, Jim.

All these clowns ditching Trump......it will be interesting when they have to work with him a 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue.

All these clowns ditching Trump......it will be interesting when they have to work with him a 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue.

They are all going to get jobs at the same CVS?

upload_2016-10-10_12-47-41.png

Interesting that there has been no reply from the pro-Donald camp. After all, he's already given them permission to attack veterans by his attack on John McCain. There should be some scorched earth posts condemning John McCain to outer darkness for dropping his support of the Donald. What gives?
No big deal. McCain failed in his president run, and he's been fairly weak as a senator. I respect his service and he is a war hero. He represents the republican establishment, and Trump is upsetting the apple cart. I guess he won't be voting then, that's fine with me.

All these 'Trump supporters' jumping ship were only holding there noses and now they have an excuse to cut and run.

Sure does bring back fond memories of the dems circling the wagons around Bill and his fondness for cigars....probably you too, Jim.

As long as it's not 1600 Pennsylvania Ave the country will be safe.

Reactions: Kev3188
As long as it's not 1600 Pennsylvania Ave the country will be safe.
Safe country? Hmmm, like it is now with Barry? Or by letting in 100,000 more unvetted Syrian refugees with the Hildabeast open border policies? You must have borrowed the Nothing Left crack pipe, then upgraded to a needle after that.

Reactions: Albert
I respect his service and he is a war hero.

A rare moment of lucidity from our Hackman...

Safe country? Hmmm, like it is now with Barry? Or by letting in 100,000 more unvetted Syrian refugees with the Hildabeast open border policies? You must have borrowed the Nothing Left crack pipe, then upgraded to a needle after that.

...and we're back to business as usual...

A rare moment of lucidity from our Hackman...

...and we're back to business as usual...
Just posting the truth Kevy, I know you snowflakes can't handle that.
Obammy and Hildabeast want to bring in Syrians by the thousands, unvetted. as Obammy is doing now. Right?
Wake up.

Is it possible for you to "handle" referring to people by their correct names?
Sure. But I prefer Hildabeast, Billdo, and Obammy.
Quit your whining. Because libtards call more names than anybody. Nasty ones.
Don't let your hypocrisy cloud your mind.

Is it possible for you to "handle" referring to people by their correct names?
Sorry, it can't be done.
But you know this Kev.
Demeaning people make them 'feel' more important in their insecurities.
HillBillies do that because they don't know better.
As Trump continues to go into melt down, we should try to comfort them.
Education certainly doesn't work
History doesn't work.
So we just get used to it, pat them on the head and ask if they need a HUGG.
They really need some love...
:cool: