how much more?

harleyrider

Feb 14, 2003
I don't know about you, but I am really finding it hard to sleep any more. Pay cuts, lost pension, down sizing, base closure and now picking a new base and finding a way to get there. Oh, one more thing, not being able to trasfer until Feb. or Mar. which means a very small pay check for Jan. because of no trips in Pit. base. I would like to thank Doug and all of his mismanagement team for all the help they have given us. The consideration and passion that these men have shown for their employees and their families is overwhelming. This just goes to show you that if you are honest and never lie to your employees and be a stand up and truthful management team your employees will show you great respect. Good work team.

I don't know about you, but I am really finding it hard to sleep any more. Pay cuts, lost pension, down sizing, base closure and now picking a new base and finding a way to get there. Oh, one more thing, not being able to trasfer until Feb. or Mar. which means a very small pay check for Jan. because of no trips in Pit. base. I would like to thank Doug and all of his mismanagement team for all the help they have given us. The consideration and passion that these men have shown for their employees and their families is overwhelming. This just goes to show you that if you are honest and never lie to your employees and be a stand up and truthful management team your employees will show you great respect. Good work team.

You know, I feel your pain. But, this topic is beating a dead horse. There are tones of threads about cuts, pensions, etc.

Many have gone through this before and STILL are going through it.

So, if you are looking for a pitty party...you aren't going to find it here.

You can always find another job!

Quaker Steak is always looking for flight crews to serve them with a smile over in Cranberry? Pay's certainly better.

When my friends and I went through the same- worse actually- we were told to quit.

There is no future with this airline as long as the bozo's at the sand castle are in charge. The only slight hope is to be bought by a real airline. Like I said slight hope.