How's that Arab Spring working out

Ponder this video
I watched this twice trying to glean some redeeming insight and found it lacking.
The 'Clinton has blood on her hands' is one of the most idioc statements in his charade.

Fact is most of the ME hates us and the only way we can appease them is to adopt Islam, sharia
law, and hand over any perpetrators to them. Never speak against, draw a cartoon, write a book, etc... against the 'big moe'

Politicians looking for a logical middle ground will fall on their face again and again.
You can't deal rationally with the irrational, and they "WILL NOT CHANGE"!

Pray for alternative fuel sources so we can drop them like a cheap suit.
Do anything and everything we can to not be dependent on ME oil.
I don't care if that means I have an oil well in my back yard!
B) xUT

Reactions: 3 people
We don't have Free Speech so we can discuss the weather. It exists so that people can discuss controversial issues. Fox is no more or less biased then any other mainstream news outlet. They just have a conservative bias. They also have the wighest ratings, beating out CNN, MSNBC, HNL & CNBC COMBINED in nearly every time slot and demographic
If I were you I'd be far more concernened with the fact that thousands of Newspapers, Radio & TV stations are owned by 3 companies..

The fact that fox hs such high ratings says a lot about the conservative mind set. I work with mostly younguyen kids 18-25 and most of them would not know what a news TV show is. They get their info off the net.

I don't think that FOX stat is.much to brag about.

Reactions: 2 people
The fact that fox hs such high ratings says a lot about the conservative mind set. I work with mostly younguyen kids 18-25 and most of them would not know what a news TV show is. They get their info off the net.

I don't think that FOX stat is.much to brag about.
So who does watch Fox news that gives them such good ratings?

OK, no 20 questions, if you don't want to expose your 'experiences' then why state them!
You some blackwater ops sear dude?
B) xUT

The experience was that you came in contact with people that had a grudge and attitude against you for no reason. My country was experiencing both domestic and international. We were also at the height of the cold war, and I could understand an attitude toward Americans, but I did not understand the hatred for a Westerner. 9/11 made it allcome together.

So who does watch Fox news that gives them such good ratings?

I would suggest that the people who watch tv news in general are people who are incapable or to lazy to research things them selves. Whether or not they believe whO they watch is debatable but judging from most of the discussions I have with people who do watch them I think a lot of them do believe what they see.

I would suggest that the people who watch tv news in general are people who are incapable or to lazy to research things them selves. Whether or not they believe whO they watch is debatable but judging from most of the discussions I have with people who do watch them I think a lot of them do believe what they see.

Really? I would suggest that those are the people who watch and listen to the main stream media.

That's what I said. People who watch main stream media as a news source are too lazy or are incapable to research the information them selves.

What makes online information any more accurate than tv news? I would think that being somewhat skeptical of anything we read or hear is more important than the source.

Reactions: 1 person
Gee, I was under the impression that once Bush left office, the world would love America once again and stop their hatred towards us.

What makes online information any more accurate than tv news? I would think that being somewhat skeptical of anything we read or hear is more important than the source.

There are people who will complain about the "main stream media" yet will believe anything they hear on talk radio or read on the net.