How's that Arab Spring working out

What makes online information any more accurate than tv news? I would think that being somewhat skeptical of anything we read or hear is more important than the source.

If you just go.to another news site that would more than likely be correct. Important talking about going for the source. When Rodney was.being.accused of liking to fire people I find the actual speech on line and read what he said. When Pelosi was accuses of the you can read it later BS I went and found what she actually said. When Southwindustry claimed that the Communist party sued the DNC I went to the communist party web site and found that it was a lie.

People like south complain about MSM and yet it seems they swallow MSM hook line and sinker so long as it agrees with their POV.

I try and look at the source when I can.

Reactions: 2 people
Agreed. For some of the fringe people as soon as they hear a sound bite or a quote taken out of context that fits their idea of the truth their ears and mind close and refuse to open again no matter what.

How is it we supported the rebels to overthrow Qhaddafi now these guys can't keep their mobs under control and protect our embassy. This Arab Spring is working out real good isn't it?

It's looking like the 'Ambassador' may in fact have been a CIA operative. He wasn't with 'Marines' but Navy Seals. Apparently one of the Seals posted on a website they were on a mission to collect 'dangerous' weapons. Also the group wasn't traveling in an official armored vehicle which state always uses, but something that looked like your or my Jeep. Benghazi isn't the type place an ambassador would be hanging out as it is has the highest concentration of rebels in the country and had security warnings in the past 48 hours before it hit the fan.
Obama covering up the truth?

Former SEAL's who were working for a private contractor.

Sheep dipped Seals on the 'CIA private contractor ' list?
Ambassador taught in the mountains of Morocco, did many covert night time insertions into bad guy areas......how many diplomats run their programs that way?
Dude most likely the CIA gun shop for Libya.

Sheep dipped Seals on the 'CIA private contractor ' list?
Ambassador taught in the mountains of Morocco, did many covert night time insertions into bad guy areas......how many diplomats run their programs that way?
Dude most likely the CIA gun shop for Libya.
Linky--->>
After graduating from the University of California at Berkeley in 1982, Stevens joined the Peace Corps, and taught English in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco for two years. It was there, friends say, that he developed a passion for the Middle East, while also impressing colleagues with his kindness. Stevens "was a tall, blond kid who was known, among other things, as the one with the unfailing old-school courtesy toward all," writes Valerie Staats, now the Peace Corps director in Sierra Leone. "He always said he wanted to be an ambassador, and we didn't doubt him."
Tighten up that Tin Foil Hat Brother... :p

B) xUT

Or you could try looking things up. History indicates you won't but .......

According to 777 fixer , you won't find the facts on the net. Try reading the whole thread, instead of 1 or 2 post, before you start to blabber about............History indicates you won't but.................see post # 105 !

That's not really what he said but if you want to believe that is what he meant in #105 you go right ahead. It's not like you research anything before you post it anyway so it makes little difference.

So, any news on the CPUSA v. DNC law suit? You've been pretty quite about that lately.

Reactions: 2 people
Only Dip to go to an area without an advance team or an armored vehicle which is SOP with State.

Sing your song Brother.....
Suicide Bomber Strikes Vehicle Carrying Foreigners

A spokesman for an Afghan insurgent group, Hezb-i-Islami, claimed responsibility for the bombing and said it was carried out by an 18-year-old woman.
“We claim credit for the attack by a martyrdom-seeking mujahid, an 18-year-old girl named Fatima, from Kabul, and the attack has been conducted in response to the film insulting the Prophet Muhammad and Islam,” said Zubir Siddiqi, a spokesman for the group, who was reached by telephone.

In Egypt, a radical cleric issued a fatwa calling for the killing of everyone involved in the video, according to a report posted on militants’ Web sites.

The explosion Tuesday took place on a road leading from the civilian entrance to the airport toward northern Kabul, near three adjacent wedding halls. The victims’ vehicle appeared to have been heading toward the airport. Kabul police officers, Afghan intelligence special forces and some Westerners in plain clothes rushed to the scene, but no one arrived in the first hour and a half after the blast to claim the bodies or identify them.

Still Nuttier than anything!
B) xUT

Latest posts