Hypocrisy - 101. Read this, and try not to P U K E !

This begs the question KCF. Who, or whom are the BIGGEST hypocrite's .
T-Rump, ?
Or the phony religious right, evangelical Bxxxards ??

(I go with answer # 2 )
Both. I know you think lowly of those from the South, but I am from the South....In Texas they used to have a joke - What is the difference between a Catholic and a Baptist? The Catholic will say hello to you at the liquor store.

yep the Clintons, Weinstein, weiner, KC ,Bears the list goes on and on
But they aren't the president. We have a president who bragged about grabbing puzzies because of his vast wealth...was he just kidding around? He's even tossed out the comment that he wouldn't mind boning his daughter. That's kinda creepy.

I knew you clowns would be entertaining post election and congratulations Mr Hypocrite you've managed to exceed my exceptions. Carry on!

But they aren't the president. We have a president who bragged about grabbing puzzies because of his vast wealth...was he just kidding around? He's even tossed out the comment that he wouldn't mind boning his daughter. That's kinda creepy.
And apparently you have no problem with the Democrat's waging a war on women. Shame!

Last edited:

So you had a prez who didn't publicly advertise, yet he was very well documented and ended up defending hisself against 'that woman', Monica Lewinsky.....

Tell me who is the real culprit here?
I suggest its you and your cronie supporters on WJC.

So you had a prez who didn't publicly advertise, yet he was very well documented and ended up defending hisself against 'that woman', Monica Lewinsky.....

Tell me who is the real culprit here?
I suggest its you and your cronie supporters on WJC.
Yep. He paid for it too. But he DIDN'T brag about it, the turn around and deny it. He just denied it. Our dear leader is so insecure he has to let the world know that not only is he "really really rich", but that there are perks that come along with it....like the grabbing of puzzies. . He had Ivanna and grabbed Marla's puzzy. He had Marla and grabbed Melanias puzzy...now he has Melania, who isn't a slouch,but who IS getting older so he's grabbing a little of Hopie's puzzy.

Latest posts