I Can't Make THIS one up Either

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
Here is an email message I received THIS MORNING from US Airways. See if you can tell what's wrong with this picture?

Dear Art at ISP

Club Member #:**********

Dividend Miles #: *******

I hope you’re enjoying the many benefits of your US Airways Club® membership, and I wanted to pass on a friendly reminder that your membership is set to expire on 09-30-2007.

To avoid any interruption to your US Airways Club benefits, take a moment to renew your membership today.

You can renew by:

Visiting usairways.com/club
Calling 800-828-8522
Stopping by a US Airways Club
Plus, as a US Airways Club member, you can upgrade your membership to include the United Red Carpet Club® or Star Alliance™ lounge options. Through these upgrades you can enjoy:

Access to an additional 40 clubs worldwide when traveling on United Airlines
Access to over 250 business class lounges when traveling on any of the 18 Star Alliance airlines
Be sure to renew your US Airways Club membership as soon as possible, so you can continue to take advantage of all your club benefits.

Thank you for your loyalty to US Airways. We'll see you in the Club soon.

Sincerely,

John M. Reistrup
Director, Marketing Programs

They don't even know that he's been gone about two months!!!!!!!!

Yup it's an automated message, but still..........goes to show just how detail oriented they really are!!!!

I didn't realize he left. That's too bad because I'll miss his ever so insightful Q&A in the USAirways Magazine. Hopefully, they'll be able to replace him with someone that can answer "What does the zone number on my boarding pass mean?" or "How can I earn more miles?"

I didn't realize he left. That's too bad because I'll miss his ever so insightful Q&A in the USAirways Magazine. Hopefully, they'll be able to replace him with someone that can answer "What does the zone number on my boarding pass mean?" or "How can I earn more miles?"

Or the all time favorite..."Can I book award seats for 25,000 miles?"

I'd love to see an updated version of "Your Turn": They can print customer praise letters, with a response "Sorry you had a miserable flight. Here's $300. Now go away."

Just another example of their IT Accumen. I bet someone on the business side made a request to some lackee to make the code change 2 months ago (something relatively simple to do), but as it is an IT function it probably has fallen down the priority list. With the shnazzy web site in beta testing, they probably have all 2 of their full time, US based, English speaking IT professionals working on it day and night.

Back