IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roabily,

All I can say is that I hope CLT comes out bigtime. You had great respect for me and even took my word for things until late September when you pledged your political allegiance with the establishment. Talk all the crap you want Roabily, two things can't be denied.

1. When you and the membership paid me, I delivered and reformed organizing. Bottom line. And I did so because I don't stop.
2. Delaney and crew have plugged up 7 contracts and have become the starting pitcher that can't get out of the first inning. Other than the Hawaiian airline contract that they signed that supported management's desire to pay part timers have of full time and pay for parking.

Moving forward, this is the MOST critical time for all the US AIRWAYS members since a merger is likely with an airline that is almost twice its size. What we know already is the following:

1. US AIRWAYS management has been negotiating with the New DIrection for 6 months and has done nothing but lockout members and lay off 400 members during that time, including another 100 next month.
2. In only 6 weeks, US AIRWAYS management negotiated with the TWU and guaranteed to save 3,000 jobs more than AA management.
3. The New Direction leadership pledged a 'neutral' stance until the merger is farther along and more is known.

I submit to my fellow union members at US AIRWAYS that now ISN"T THE TIME to be neutral. When your management shows the door to 55 IND IAM members and says "Tuffa Lucka", but then specifically mentions IND as being protected with the TWU.....SOMETHING IS WRONG.

The New Direction is just like Canale and there isn't anything other than fascilitaiting management's plan or acting as a "I'll Ask Management" union. If, at any time, your union shouldn't be neutral, it's this time.

And Roabily, you are quick to talk about how the sacredity clause will not be enacted because you assume that US AIRWAYS is buying AMR. That may be the case as far as the stock may go but as far as the language of the merger, Doug Parker has said it will be a reversed merger, headquartered in DFW with the name American. And if you intend to take your members off of a cliff by taking Doug Parker for granted and assuming that he will not take advantage of the seniority clause to get rid of senior agents then you are politically delusional.

To the audience, these guys can talk all the crap they want but when I was serving you, I delivered because I don't stop. I reformed the organizing and now I'm coming back to finish the job and reform this nasty IAM representation that is stuck in the 1940's. It won't matter who is in charge of the union unless you have a president that knows how to fight and pushes the INTL union also.

Bobbleheads will only produce more job loss and keep an inequitable situation for all of our members. And it doesn't matter what airline. The New Direction has failed United and Hawaiian also. It makes no sense in going with leadership composed of canale leftovers or leadership composed of a United president who just screwed his own and threw his members into transition talks without gaining anything for them, unlike other unions who secured consideration and tribute for doing so.

You want neutral folks, vote Delaney and you will get the same ole and I guarantee it will be neutral.

You want someting for your dues, then you vote for the one person who delivered already on your dime.

Onward!

Tim

There you have it folks, vote for the one person. He isn't campaigning for his team or even supporting his team, it's all about Tim.

Reactions: 7 people
Roabily,

You had great respect for me and even took my word for things until late September when you pledged your political allegiance with the establishment.

You want neutral folks, vote Delaney and you will get the same ole and I guarantee it will be neutral.

I've never heard anyone say that " You had great respect for Me " except coming from the person who actually said it. . It's like, don't you think that is just about as big an ego as you have ever come across?. Its a turn off no matter how you feel or who you support.

There you go Guaranteeing things. Well why shouldn't you use that word. You have nothing to lose. ND remains neutral, its i told you so. ND doesn't its " Good for Them ". And notice i used ND not Delany. Its the team not the individual.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you all just figuring it out?

Its always been just about Tim and what he wants, go back and look at the thread from a few years ago.

Tim,

Were you an only child? Did you stomp your feet and throw tantrums when you didn’t get your way? Your writings are so revealing in this regard that everyone has concluded the same thing that I did years ago. Megalomania is not conducive to the virtues, and character qualities I look for in my leaders.

Further, I never assumed anything about AA acquiring US... or even the prospects of ruling out a reverse merger scenario. Again, that’s all YOU doing my thinking and talking for me!

Why do you think the N/D just suspended talks and scheduled a mediator?

One other thing... I’m well aware of Change of Control, M&A, Successor, and/or even your made-up magic "scaredity" language... remember... this ain't my first rodeo... I've been doing this for over three decades!

Further... why are you so infatuated with my opinion? I’m just one guy that has chosen not to support you at this time... I’m not even running against you for that matter! You (or your alter ego's) have mentioned Robilly more than even Delaney... what's up wit dat?!

Hell, I’m not supporting ANY leadership changes at this time period... I don’t care who it is, or what they think they can, or cannot do! The timing is completely wrong for a leadership change. What part of that do you not understand... is it the timing or the change?

N/D 2012!

He has to learn, respect is earned not given.

And his behavor and rantings will not earn him any respect.

I've never heard anyone say that " You had great respect for Me " except coming from the person who actually said it. . It's like, don't you think that is just about as big an ego as you have ever come across?. Its a turn off no matter how you feel or who you support.

There you go Guaranteeing things. Well why shouldn't you use that word. You have nothing to lose. ND remains neutral, its i told you so. ND doesn't its " Good for Them ". And notice i used ND not Delany. Its the team not the individual.
ND remaining neutral is not acceptable when we already know that IND was shown the door. Amazingly with the ND blessing, shortly before management did a 6 week negotiations with the TWU that guaranteed IND in their agreement. Now we are starting to see the light as to why management violated your contract and closed IND earlier than it was suppose to. Even Delaney himself said it was premature. Now you know the rest of the story and that management had a reason to close it early., i.e., merger agreement with TWU specifically mentioning IND.

Make this a ego thing all day Mike33 and keep making it personal but the truth remains, our union is lame and if it's going to be neutral after our IND members get pissed on as TWU gets IND guarantees then that's a shame. That secret letter of agreement from the ND supporting management's handling of IND is even more shameful in the midst of guaranteeing certain stations remain open on other airlines as our own members are laid off. 3 out of those 5 stations, i.e., MSY, IND, SNA, are 3 stations that Delaney agreed to support contracting out while Management agreed to keep open at AMR. Something is wrong.

No sir, has nothing to do with my ego at all, it's just the truth and it's a joke that our union is already starting this crap again.

Onward!

IMO... what should be considered in this election is the past performance of the incumbent leadership team and the "deliverable" reforms proposed by each team, for the betterment of the membership. The truth is, what can "truly" be achieved in contract negotiations is dictated by many concerned and affected parties including the union. Especially, a proposed merger with a carrier in bankruptcy protection. With that being said... insinuations regarding future contract negotiations should be viewed as speculative at best. The Leadership Team is proposing changes that we believe can truly be delivered to the members... nothing else. We do not believe in misleading the membership with promises we may, or more importantly, may not be able to deliver just to get elected. It is the team's collective opinion the membership will be able to distinguish between the two.

ograc

Please visit: http:lfp12.com

Uneed2no,
Sorry but I haven't been on this page in a week or so. Man how rumors swirl when I'm gone.

Apparently, you need to know that i have went to several stations with GA and he speaks fine. The great majority of his members support what he says and I will have to count on that support as we move forward.

What you say I haven't done, I have done many times. I don't post every place I travel or who I travel with but this week I went to DCA and EWR with GA. Been to places with GA in March also. What's the fuss?

At any rate, what I have said is that there are many african americans who are qualified and Local chairman but for some reason aren't included in any of the 23 full time paid positions on Delaney's team. When a group makes up almost 50% of our membership now and they are excluded, that affects all of us and it's the exact sorta reason we would expect why very few members show up at our locals other than the establishment.

And it's not just race, we need to include part time, retirees, etc as the occupy platform requires in diversity. Me and you will just have to disagree but I choose to move this union from the 1940's and adapt it to this brave new world though inclusionism. We already know that our union is broke and needs fixed, and things aren't getting better with the same ole paradigm.

The end result is that the working people are getting their collective arses handed to them. Even the IAM lost another 20,000 members last year [even after our successful organizing drives] and for the first time in 80 years is below 350,000 at 345,000. Worst yet, retirees keep increasing and this puts even more pressure on the IAM pension fund.

Onward!

Onward www.occupyiam141.com

Tim

Tim
You never cease to make me laugh!! You should just stay off of this site. No!!! I take that back!!! Stay on it, because you are your own worst enemy!!! When I asked you to put Ga from phl on here, or asked you to let him visit cities, without you being there to speak for him, you come back with a statement on how you were with GA in several cities, and how he did a good job!! You did very well on helping me proove my point. And that is that you are afraid to let these guys go around the system WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!' I usually tell the members to wake up!! But now I'm telling you to wake up!!! You can't be by all of these guys that you have running for Agc. Eventually the membership will see just how qualified they are!!!! Hopefully for all our sake, it will be before the election. Question for ya. I know you won't answer it, but at least people can read that you won't!!! Will you let GA from PHL go to another station and take questions by himself????!!!!!! I would have to say no, you wont!!! But like I said!!! Go ahead and keep posting, you are definitely educating the membership of your credibility.

Tim
Let's talk about some points you bring up.
1. How Delaney agreed to the HA contract? Do you bother to tell the membership that the HA contract was voted in by the membership at 75% approval. Are you going to tell everyone on here that as president even if 75% of the work group approves of a contract, that your going to tell them they are wrong, and not sign off on it?? Because of you think you have that much power!!!! Then Again WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!
2. Have you ever bothered to tell the membership why Delaney decided to take the UA/CO people into transition talks???? No you haven't!!! But that's ok!! Like I Said on a earlier post!!!! Keep talking!!! You are Delaneys biggest asset. Wait a minute!!! Maybe your working for Delaney and helping him get reelected. That makes more since!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Tim
You never cease to make me laugh!! You should just stay off of this site. No!!! I take that back!!! Stay on it, because you are your own worst enemy!!! When I asked you to put Ga from phl on here, or asked you to let him visit cities, without you being there to speak for him, you come back with a statement on how you were with GA in Dca and how he did a good job!! You did very well on helping me proove my point. And that is that you are afraid to let these guys go around the system WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!' I usually tell the members to wake up!! But now I'm telling you to wake up!!! You can't be by all of these guys that you have running for Agc. Eventually the membership will see just how qualified they are!!!! Hopefully for all our sake, it will be before the election. Question for ya. I know you won't answer it, but at least people can read that you won't!!! Will you let GA from PHL go to another station and take questions by himself????!!!!!! I would have to say no, you wont!!! But like I said!!! Go ahead and keep posting, you are definitely educating the membership of your credibility.

Uneed2no,
aside from a couple of candidates on the Occupy Slate many have little or no experience to be an AGC. Many have never been involved with Shop Steward let alone Grievance Committee Positions. They were hand picked, based on gender, ethnicity, and the station they work in based on potential voters. Never mind what's best for the membership... it's campaign strategy 101 all over again. I agree, hopefully the membership won't be fooled again. Remember, this is the same person who fully supported the ND Team 4 years ago. The question will be how the membership views his and his Occupy Team's credibility and qualifications.
ograc

To All Members running for AGC for occupy 141 ticket!!!!! I invite any and all of you to go to the cities and take questions from the members. I know that you guys read this site, even though you don't post!! I understand why you don't post!!! With most of your lack of experience, why would you??? Don't let Tim do your talking for ya. This District is ran by many people besides the president. If you want credibility, that you are transparent!!! Like your video says. Then get out to the members without Tim being by your side and speaking for ya. Answer questions. You guys are the most invisible group there is. And Tim, before you answer for them, please don't!! Let's let the membership see just how transparent occupy really is!!! Is it transparency??? Or hypocrisy??? Response will tell.

Uneed2no,
aside from a couple of candidates on the Occupy Slate many have little or no experience to be an AGC. Many have never been involved with Shop Steward let alone Grievance Committee Positions. They were hand picked, based on gender, ethnicity, and the station they work in based on potential voters. Never mind what's best for the membership... it's campaign strategy 101 all over again. I agree, hopefully the membership won't be fooled again. Remember, this is the same person who fully supported the ND Team 4 years ago. The question will be how the membership views his and his Occupy Team's credibility and qualifications.
ograc
Ograc
All of these people that are running with Tim, will at sometime realize that Tim is in this for himself. Whether that's before the election, or after. All they have to do, is go back and read his post and see how many times he Includes them in his post. However, the majority of them won't do this, because they don't want to face the truth. I've never heard of a guy running for president and saying he's in it for the membership, but yet wanting to put guys at the AGC level that some of them hasn't even been shop steward before. For people to know this and yet still vote for him, I find really amazing!! I almost wish he would win, so we could sit back and watch these guys pretend they know what they're doing. There is only 2 tickets with experienced people that the membership needs to consider!! And occupy 141 is NOT one of them!! People call Tim out on his AGC,s. Let's see if he responds. My guess is no, he will try to divert the focus again.

Status
Not open for further replies.