IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record everyone,

I’ve made the decision to vote a straight ticket for the N/D team... this decision is based on what I know about the credibility and work ethic of those replacing MC and MH.

I think it will also help to avoid confusion and negate the possibility of my vote not getting counted. If the ballots are not filled out correctly in a “mix and match”... the risk of making mistakes is greatly increased.

I do think the LFP team has a few good people like Cargo, that deserve positions, but that may have to come in the next election. Right now... the pressing section six negotiations and possible merger issues are outweighing the luxury of inserting new people at this time.

Ultimately, it will be up to the Membership to decide... I will honor, and respect that decision regardless of the outcome.

Reactions: 2 people
For the record everyone,

I’ve made the decision to vote a straight ticket for the N/D team... this decision is based on what I know about the credibility and work ethic of those replacing MC and MH.

I think it will also help to avoid confusion and negate the possibility of my vote not getting counted. If the ballots are not filled out correctly in a “mix and match”... the risk of making mistakes is greatly increased.

I do think the LFP team has a few good people like Cargo, that deserve positions, but that may have to come in the next election. Right now... the pressing section six negotiations and possible merger issues are outweighing the luxury of inserting new people at this time.

Ultimately, it will be up to the Membership to decide... I will honor, and respect that decision regardless of the outcome.

Thats a second for me

Reactions: 2 people
Tim
You never cease to make me laugh!! You should just stay off of this site. No!!! I take that back!!! Stay on it, because you are your own worst enemy!!! When I asked you to put Ga from phl on here, or asked you to let him visit cities, without you being there to speak for him, you come back with a statement on how you were with GA in several cities, and how he did a good job!! You did very well on helping me proove my point. And that is that you are afraid to let these guys go around the system WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!' I usually tell the members to wake up!! But now I'm telling you to wake up!!! You can't be by all of these guys that you have running for Agc. Eventually the membership will see just how qualified they are!!!! Hopefully for all our sake, it will be before the election. Question for ya. I know you won't answer it, but at least people can read that you won't!!! Will you let GA from PHL go to another station and take questions by himself????!!!!!! I would have to say no, you wont!!! But like I said!!! Go ahead and keep posting, you are definitely educating the membership of your credibility.
GA went to several stations without me. What are you talking about?

Tim
Let's talk about some points you bring up.
1. How Delaney agreed to the HA contract? Do you bother to tell the membership that the HA contract was voted in by the membership at 75% approval. Are you going to tell everyone on here that as president even if 75% of the work group approves of a contract, that your going to tell them they are wrong, and not sign off on it?? Because of you think you have that much power!!!! Then Again WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!
2. Have you ever bothered to tell the membership why Delaney decided to take the UA/CO people into transition talks???? No you haven't!!! But that's ok!! Like I Said on a earlier post!!!! Keep talking!!! You are Delaneys biggest asset. Wait a minute!!! Maybe your working for Delaney and helping him get reelected. That makes more since!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Yeah, let's talk about this. 75% of the membership rejected the first offer. Delaney circles it back around then tells them that if they vote against the second one then the third one will be worse. Sound familiar?

Essentially, when a head coach tells a membership to take a knee and run out the clock, don't blame the membership.

As far as United/Continental. Yeah, I know the BS Delaney told our members for why he tossed them into transitions unlike the AFA or IBT. He said he had to protect the Continental ramp protections. THe problem is that you don't do that by walking away from leverage. He should have stood his ground and obtained a LOA for those protections. Today, he was proven a liar since he is stuck in transitions which could go on for years [see US AIRWAYS] and has no protections for Continental ramp. Read the newspapers, Continental just announced another 100 jobs lost by contracting out 5 more cargo centers in June. What Delaney says never stacks up. Ask IND, BUF, MSY, SNA, OAK.

4 years, and nothing to show for it on the 141 rising 'records' page. I encourage all our members to visit 141 rising and click 'records and accomplishments'. All there is, is an upgrade to the magazine and purchase of ipads. We are a collective bargaining agent, why didn't your boy Delaney post his great accomplishment of the Hawaiian airline contract on his accomplishment page? Why didn't he post the attendance policy he loved so well at US AIRWAYS that he brought it to United and signed as a LOA without a vote? Why didn't he post the secret LOA at US AIRWAYS where he supported management's lockout of our stations even as management was working out a deal with the TWU to keep the SAME STATIONS OPEN? Why is he neutral on this merger as our members are getting laid off and contracted out but management cuts deals with TWU at the same stations. Isn't that seniority cleansing? Where have we seen this before?

For the Membership Review
On January 8, 2012, US AIRWAYS decided to contract out only IAM jobs at 5 stations. Myself, and Delaney both realized this was a breach of our scope clause that prevented the company from doing so before it was time. Rich Delaney promised in the District Messenger that he would fast track the case to arbitration due to the premature contracting out. Unfortunately, what we didn't know was that Delaney was working out a secret LOA supporting management for doing the one thing he said it was wrong about in the messenger. At the time, nobody knew why the company decided to contract out these stations in violation of our agreement. However, we now know that during the same time that Delaney was supporting management to eliminate these stations, management was negotiating with the TWU at AMR on 3 of the 5 stations that AMR flies to. Only 6 weeks of negotiations and US AIRWAYS management signed an agreement with the TWU to keep open IND, MSY, SNA, even though at US AIRWAYS it just contracted out IAM jobs WITH IAM leadership consent.

Furthermore, Delaney has said on the IAM141 webpage that he is neutral on the AMR/US merger. Neutral? Really? When management contracts out IAM members in violation of our agreement at one station, then in record fashion signs a deal with a union at another airline guaranteeing these same stations to stay open, a leadership can't be neutral. Please read the document that we intercepted but is still not posted anywhere else by delaney. And he refuses to post this nasty anti union document as one of his 'accomplishments' on 141 rising.

http://www.occupyiam141.com/DelaneySupportUSAirwaysLockout.pdf
Onward!

IMO... what should be considered in this election is the past performance of the incumbent leadership team and the "deliverable" reforms proposed by each team, for the betterment of the membership. The truth is, what can "truly" be achieved in contract negotiations is dictated by many concerned and affected parties including the union. Especially, a proposed merger with a carrier in bankruptcy protection. With that being said... insinuations regarding future contract negotiations should be viewed as speculative at best. The Leadership Team is proposing changes that we believe can truly be delivered to the members... nothing else. We do not believe in misleading the membership with promises we may, or more importantly, may not be able to deliver just to get elected. It is the team's collective opinion the membership will be able to distinguish between the two.

ograc

Please visit: http:lfp12.com
Cargo, you are so full of crap. The Occupy ticket has 15 on its slate that either served as Chairman or committee person at some point. Throw in others who have also been Local president and held other local positions. But I'm not running a ticket based on stripes or how long someone has sat in a chair. If anyone wants that then they should vote for Delaney who has sat in a position for 30+ years.

Let's talk US AIRWAYS first. Because your ticket is dominated by United, you don't even have an AGC in PHL. LOL. Oh yeah, you said it's only a short flight from JAX. The bigger problem is that your ticket doesn't contain one US AIRWAYS person on it that has the respect and trust of the membership in the hubs. Rezler was even on two tickets and promptly got his arse handed to him. And everyone knows about MW, he was absolutely terrible and CLT refused to support him last month.

The biggest problem is reform. You can mimic and say all day you and Karen want reform but your ticket would be like going back to the future. Where was reform when Karen was supporting all the blatant actions of Canale?

Talk is cheap. The only reform this union has seen is the reform I told everyone I was going to accomplish by reforming the nasty organizing of the IAM which sucked real bad. I accomplished that with the airtran campaign and now the IAM is an organizing machine after the reform was established. I did exactly what I said I was going to do and have proven and successful leadership. Click Here Now I'm coming back to finish the job and reform the terrible IAM representation we have been accustomed with.

Everyone else can talk reform but the scoreboard already shows that I do reform. Bottom line.

Onward! www.occupyiam141.com

I agree with others that Tim is his own worst enemy. And as I stated earlier I most likely will not vote a strait ticket. Every thing Tim writes on here is all about Tim. I, me, etc. Tim you've pretty much lost all chances of getting my vote.
Harry,
I come on here and take bullets as the front man for my team. The debate from my opponents are almost always targeted towards me personally so I defend myself.

IAM representation has sucked pretty bad and there is no way out of it if we don't reform this union. That said, I stand on my record of serving the membership when I was in office and being successful. When Delaney and Atksinson awarded me the "Certificate of appreciation' for outstanding service to the membership of DL141, it was because of my releentless service to the membership.

Stay focused and don't make this thing personal. You want a team that committed to reform and tells you exactly what they intend to do and the only team that has done that is the occupy 141 team. You can vote for reform, review, or same ole.

Onward!

Ooh a piece of paper that someone made on a computer, the way you keep bringing it up you would think you went to Oslo and was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, lol.

You have done more damage to your group over the years than good, you use more "I"s than anyone I have ever seen.

Its all about you Tim, and you know it.

Shall I repost the TWU letter, and what they think of you?

And being a LL President or LL Officer, is not grievance procedure experience.

And you one man is going to reform the whole IAM?

Now thats funny.

Reactions: 1 person
Harry,
I come on here and take bullets as the front man for my team. The debate from my opponents are almost always targeted towards me personally so I defend myself.

IAM representation has sucked pretty bad and there is no way out of it if we don't reform this union. That said, I stand on my record of serving the membership when I was in office and being successful. When Delaney and Atksinson awarded me the "Certificate of appreciation' for outstanding service to the membership of DL141, it was because of my releentless service to the membership.

Stay focused and don't make this thing personal. You want a team that committed to reform and tells you exactly what they intend to do and the only team that has done that is the occupy 141 team. You can vote for reform, review, or same ole.

Onward!

See there you go again. The I's

Cargo, you are so full of crap. The Occupy ticket has 15 on its slate that either served as Chairman or committee person at some point. Throw in others who have also been Local president and held other local positions. But I'm not running a ticket based on stripes or how long someone has sat in a chair. If anyone wants that then they should vote for Delaney who has sat in a position for 30+ years.

Let's talk US AIRWAYS first. Because your ticket is dominated by United, you don't even have an AGC in PHL. LOL. Oh yeah, you said it's only a short flight from JAX. The bigger problem is that your ticket doesn't contain one US AIRWAYS person on it that has the respect and trust of the membership in the hubs. Rezler was even on two tickets and promptly got his arse handed to him. And everyone knows about MW, he was absolutely terrible and CLT refused to support him last month.

The biggest problem is reform. You can mimic and say all day you and Karen want reform but your ticket would be like going back to the future. Where was reform when Karen was supporting all the blatant actions of Canale?

Talk is cheap. The only reform this union has seen is the reform I told everyone I was going to accomplish by reforming the nasty organizing of the IAM which sucked real bad. I accomplished that with the airtran campaign and now the IAM is an organizing machine after the reform was established. I did exactly what I said I was going to do and have proven and successful leadership. Click HereNow I'm coming back to finish the job and reform the terrible IAM representation we have been accustomed with.

Everyone else can talk reform but the scoreboard already shows that I do reform. Bottom line.

Onward! www.occupyiam141.com

Tim,

You filed short of cards with Airtran and then LUV announced merger with Airtran on 9/27/10 and your organizing drive was successful on 3/28/11. Was it you overhauling the organizing department or was it the merger that drove that win? You know that answer Tim. Get real.

He also file short on cards at US and then US did the bloodbath of 92 to the non-union employees, how quickly he forgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts