IAM has new contract at NK

you have failed to substantiate ANYTHING you have said other than to childishly try to throw rocks because you don't like the fact that can't substantiate - and neither can 700 or anyone else - how NK manages to have only 250 or so rampers for a fleet of 70 aircraft.

You are so quick to argue in another thread about 250 people as being justified for working 12 flights/day but you can't admit that something is seriously wrong if NK can have a fleet of 70 aircraft and only have 250 rampers.

of course there is smoething wrong. NK outsourced all of that work and the IAM won't get that work back.

WorldTraveler said:
you have failed to substantiate ANYTHING you have said other than to childishly try to throw rocks because you don't like the fact that can't substantiate - and neither can 700 or anyone else - how NK manages to have only 250 or so rampers for a fleet of 70 aircraft.

You are so quick to argue in another thread about 250 people as being justified for working 12 flights/day but you can't admit that something is seriously wrong if NK can have a fleet of 70 aircraft and only have 250 rampers.

of course there is smoething wrong. NK outsourced all of that work and the IAM won't get that work back.

Wow, you are truly losing it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have taken no position or made any statement good or bad - for or against concerning the NK contract - the IAM - or outsourced rampers there.

I've said nothing that requires substantiation - I've just challenged you on your initial statement which you are growing more and more desperate in trying to avoid.

SO ..... When are you going to substantiate your original post?

You said .... in case you're still trying to forget ......

... a company that can't even fly the same schedule for two weeks in a row?...

And just so you don't waste your time, you're not going to deflect me into an argument I never was apart of.

Nice try (again) :rolleyes:

the only one that is losing it is for you to think it is ok for an airline to operate 70 aircraft using 250 rampers but UA is also justified to have 250 employees to work just 12 flights/day from one city.

Its ok that 40% of DL ACS are Ready Reserve?

And DL outsources more ramp than Spirit.

Hypocrite.

This has NOTHING to do with JFK and UA.

You really need some mental help.

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
the only one that is losing it is for you to think it is ok for an airline to operate 70 aircraft using 250 rampers but UA is also justified to have 250 employees to work just 12 flights/day from one city.

Again, your lack of integrity must be affecting your reading comprehension

When did I ever say that? When did I take a position of ANY kind on NK their rampers or their fleet?

Try as you might - your not deflecting me into an argument I didn't make no matter how desperate you become

Oh, and by the way - you still need to substantiate your initial statement....

... a company that can't even fly the same schedule for two weeks in a row?...

Its ok that 40% of DL ACS are Ready Reserve?
And DL outsources more ramp than Spirit.

Hypocrite.

This has NOTHING to do with JFK and UA.

You really need some mental help.
the only mental help needed is with those who think that it is justifiable for an airline to have 250 rampers to work a fleet of 70 aircraft against 10,000 rampers for a fleet of about 750 mainline and a couple hundred regional carrier aircraft which it ground handles.

Mental is having the ability to do the math and realize that NK got the far better end of this deal, IAM or not.

Clueless cancer is what you are.

Do you know there is a lawsuit against Spirit in regard to their staffing?

let us know when NK is forced to hire its own people to work flights that the company outsourced in other stations before the IAM was voted in.

that's all,

thanks.

Let us known when DL gets rid of vendors working along side DL mainline ramp.

Let us know when they get rid of Ready Reserve who make like $12 an hour with no benefits and one raise in their WHOLE career and hour capped.  Which DL is approaching 40% of the ramp at RR.

Let us know when DL Ramp gets protections like Spirit ramp has now, 100% job security and a CBA.

Let us know when DL bring CLT, MIA and RDU in-house, very large stations outsourced.

Let us know when DL brings back a station or adds one to mainline ramp working the flights exclusively.

DL's vendors aren't part of the discussion here.

Stay focused.

The IAM's win of representing just 250 rampers for an airline that operates 70 aircraft is

Let us know when the IAM succeeds at forcing NK to hire its own people at stations that NK had outsourced before the IAM was elected.

that's all,

thanks

WorldTraveler said:
DL's vendors aren't part of the discussion here.

Stay focused.

The IAM's win of representing just 250 rampers for an airline that operates 70 aircraft is

Let us know when the IAM succeeds at forcing NK to hire its own people at stations that NK had outsourced before the IAM was elected.

that's all,

thanks

WorldTraveler said:

WorldTraveler said:
I never said that I worked for UA. and working either at UA or NK doesn't stop me or anyone else from noting the inconsistency in your logic.

It is humorish hearing you and others try to argue that it is ok to justify 300 staff to work a UA station that is being closed but NK can't staff with its own people a dozen stations that have that many or more seats.
And what does UA have to do with Spirit and the IAM and Ramp getting a CBA?

Hypocrite.

the hypocrite would be you dragging DL into this and UA's discussions.

so is the IAM going to get the work back that NK outsourced before the IAM gained representation for just 250 rampers for a fleet of 70 aircraft or not?

You started it.

Hypocrite, board cancer, and most of all a liar.

Good Christian you are.

You have been called out and still cant admit you make up stuff and pass it off as facts.

Throwing religion into the discussion doesn't answer the question of whether NK succeeded in outsourcing most of its ramp jobs before the IAM ever got elected and whether a contract can do anything about it.

if you could answer those questions and stay away from religion and other tools to attempt to defame others, that would be great.

Latest posts