IAM makes play for scab representation

:shock: SHHHHHHH....don't say secret to Felix (PTO) I don't think he likes secrets (behind his back)...After all he's been thru with his secret mission in the desert to destroy the lives of his fellow amt's/mechanics. I don't think he would take kindly to a secret thats being kept from him.
It's not like that at all Groundcontrol. I'm simply liberating you guys from the myths of unionism in its current form. You can get off your knees now Groundcontrol and quit bowing down to you dead union and stand up like a confident, self-sufficient man should.

It's not like that at all Groundcontrol. I'm simply liberating you guys from the myths of unionism in its current form. You can get off your knees now Groundcontrol and quit bowing down to you dead union and stand up like a confident, self-sufficient man should.
What the hell you ranting about now scab boy? :rant: :rant: :rant: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

PTO is a reflection of his freaked out avatar.

Clueless, afraid and helpless........

Just trying to make some scratch and justify his actions.

Guess that is what it takes to be a SCAB.......

B)

PTO is a reflection of his freaked out avatar.

Clueless, afraid and helpless........

Just trying to make some scratch and justify his actions.

Guess that is what it takes to be a SCAB.......

B)

Actually his avatar is insulting to strikers everywhere since the character "MILO" in the movie "Atlantis" formed a picket line and didn't cross it. For PTO to use it shows his lack of moral character. The picture below is more fitting of PTO. AKA "Charles Jenkins" the ultimate scab.

Actually his avatar is insulting to strikers everywhere since the character "MILO" in the movie "Atlantis" formed a picket line and didn't cross it. For PTO to use it shows his lack of moral character. The picture below is more fitting of PTO. AKA "Charles Jenkins" the ultimate scab.
:) Ahhhhh. My Darling Princess appears in full Battle Dress Uniform ready for action. I take it you are the "Delighted Friend" I have been awaiting. Welcome my Dear. I am quiet pleased, my Daughter wins a Gold Star and anything she wishes this weekend, I should have known. I am sure there is an insult in there somewhere Princess but I do not know who "Charles Jenkins" is. I guess I could Google him but I prefer for you to educate me. I must checkout this "Atlantis" you are so obsessed over.

Now down to business. This IAM thing is a JOKE, however some of the AMFA Scabs have been discussing putting a committee together to negotiate on the Mechanics behalf. I have never heard of such a thing. The question is has this ever been done before? Why do you guys divide yourselves into such small groups? When the Contract Company began to dilly-dally about our bonuses we all simply met up in the common area at the hotel during a regularly scheduled meeting for shift change. The usual NWA Rep was ther as well. The Contract Company had been pawning the blame off on Northwest and now we were mad and we had them both together at the same time. First the set up was made at the Contract Rep then as the story came out we turned to the Northwest Rep as to why Northwest was with holding our bonuses. As we suspected this was news to him and he was put in a very embarrassing position. First his hit with a hostile workforce that is usually very docile then being accused of something that he knows nothing about and I believe innocent of. From my understanding the Contract Company took a good beating over this from Northwest. We had our bonuses the following pay period. There is power in numbers People along with sudden and decisive action. That is something it seems to me that unions do not have. I just do not see the intimidation there when you have a handful of suits collected at a table drinking coffee telling jokes and laughing about the whore they took to their hotel last night. Do you not think that an entire workforce showing up at the office when they are supposed to be at work that very moment is much more intimidating? You guys like to talk about the curtain, I think it is time for you to step out from behind your own curtain. You know, the one that you don't even know is there.

Actually his avatar is insulting to strikers everywhere since the character "MILO" in the movie "Atlantis" formed a picket line and didn't cross it. For PTO to use it shows his lack of moral character.

Well I confess, PTO is not the only one who missed the movie "Atlantis", and I'll take your word that MILO was a stand up kinda guy. However I kinda like PTO's avatar, its really quite fitting. I mean look at the guy, he appears to be placing his hands on a wall or something to brace himself, With the expression of being intruded upon anally :mf_boff:

Ya see princess, we don't always look close enough for the true message, yet there it is right in front of us.. :D

pto Charles Jenkins deserted the US ARMY and has or had lived in North Korea for many a years and got married and had several kids. I believe that Tokyo played a major role and yet after all of these yrs Jenkins got no jail time for desertin the US ARMY, which, by the way, brings the death penalty but couldnt in this case as Japan is opposed to it. Man I thought you were a bad scabber but he went the distance. But you aint too far off though

I know a few friends who work fleet service in phl. that is where the figs come from. may be you can tell us better than us cause i m not in the union anymore. so i dont know really knopw what the true figures are just what i was told by a few friends in phl
Here's a cut n paste of what I got in my email from a friend (YEAH LIKE I WANNA BE A GATE AGENT AGAIN)

INFORMATIONAL FACT SHEET FOR CONTRACT SERVICE MEN

APPLICANTS

](Part-time)
TYPE OF WORK: Duties shall include but will not be limited to
Handling and tagging baggage, cargo and mail.
Cleaning aircraft baggage compartments and other work areas.
Loading and unloading trucks and aircraft.
Operating automotive equipment.
Cleaning aircraft cabin, including lavatories.
Replacing seat covers.
Placing on board aircraft passenger and crew supplies.

QUALIFICATIONS

High school diploma or equivalent.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a ramp license.
Must be able to obtain restricted area clearances.
Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, including lifting up to seventy (70) pounds frequently.

CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT

Must pass a pre-employment drug test and post-offer medical examination. (You will be required to pay the cost of the post-offer medical examination, which is approximately $60).
Must be able to provide an acceptable traffic abstract and meet insurability requirements of the company.
Must pass a 10-year background check, including job related criminal convictions within the past 10 years.
Must pass Federal Bureau of Investigations fingerprinting.
Must meet qualifications of the position and complete company training program.

WORKING CONDITIONS

Hours of operation vary based upon flight schedule of the carrier.
Must be fully flexible to scheduling and shift requirements. Shift work with varied days off.
Hours can change with minimal notice.
DRESS
Business attire is required during the training period.
Once you complete the introductory period, you will be provided with an allotment of uniforms.
Additional uniforms may be purchased at employee’s cost when available.

UNION

You will be required to join the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) upon completion of a 120-day introductory period. An initiation fee of $100 will be assessed at that time. Monthly dues of $31 will be assessed thereafter through payroll deduction.
WAGES
Pay rate will be $9.80 per hour.

BENEFITS
Once employed by XXXXXXXXX, your benefits include:

Medical, drug and vision (first of the month following four consecutive weeks of service)
Medical Waiver Program (first of the month following four consecutive weeks of service)
401(k) Plan (first of the month following one year of service, provided completion of 1,000 hours of service during the first anniversary year)
Flexible Spending Plan (first of the month following date of hire)
Free and reduced rate transportation (following six months of service)
Vacation leave

NOTIFICATION OF SELECTION

Due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for this position will be notified, either by telephone or in writing. If you are not selected, it does not mean you are not qualified. With so many applicants, for so few positions, we are unable to employ all of the people interviewed.

Is that normal? Seems kinda steep for $9.80/hr......... :blink: and PART TIME

Is that normal? Seems kinda steep for $9.80/hr......... :blink: and PART TIME

Unfortunately, yes (though it differs slightly from local to local). Even "real" NWA rampers who make even less than that starting out have to pay that amount. In fact, in my local PT'ers pay $39.00/monthly. :down: