IAM makes play for scab representation

I agree with you on that 100000%. I cant even imagine how any scab especially PTO who is a union hater even want to be in a union let alone a scabby union such as the iam
Why would anyone who has seen what Bobby Disgrace has done to his own membership want to join the likes of his incompetence???...He's been sitting at the NWA table of concessions feeding his face for years.He has forgotten what it's like to tell the truth and is so confused,he cant remember what lie he told first.The truth is in the pudding.I have saved every news artical he has made statements to.Each statement is only good for about a month,then the story changes.He bad mouthed the AMFA guys while they were being bent over by nwa and volunteered the services of the ese's.He offered up the jobs of those who work in 80 cities for the exchange of representing a bunch of scabs?...it's all about dues...give up some jobs....then sucker in another work group.Remember what I.A.M. stands for....It's...About...Money

[quote name='Work'n short' post='374423' date='Apr 23 2006, 10:06 AM']...it's all about dues...give up some jobs....then sucker in another work group.Remember what I.A.M. stands for....It's...About...Money[/quote]
Work'n short, what do you think when you look at your paystub and see the payroll deduction where you were forced to pay your union dues that provides you with a worthless service you despise so much?

That is true work'n short. The IAM is only out for itself.
PTO why are you so obscessed with union dues being taken out of union employees paychecks? to me that is none of your beeswax. You are a low life low down filthy rotten tomatoe scabs who are an at will people

Work'n short, what do you think when you look at your paystub and see the payroll deduction where you were forced to pay your union dues that provides you with a worthless service you despise so much?
'Cods, even though most of us here pay union dues, we still make a lot more money than you do at Scab Air. :p

How is that DTW scab crash pad coming along? Rats taking over? Gotta be spendy in DTW. It must suck to be paying for two trailers and being away from Redneckville in city you hate. Who is the dummy here? Don't look too long in the mirror..... opps, I picked the sore scab again. :lol:

[quote name='Work'n short' post='374423' date='Apr 23 2006, 11:06 AM']Why would anyone who has seen what Bobby Disgrace has done to his own membership want to join the likes of his incompetence???...He's been sitting at the NWA table of concessions feeding his face for years.He has forgotten what it's like to tell the truth and is so confused,he cant remember what lie he told first.[/quote]

Well, I hope he hasn't forgotten what it's like to work the line; the June elections can't come soon enough.

I think when I was hired,I got my job legitimately through a hiring process,and whats on my paycheck stub is none of your business.What will you do when you and your vulture friends are forced to join a union...quit?..or will you circle the sky again and wait for someone elses job to die before you work again?... :shock:

[quote name='Work'n short' post='374615' date='Apr 24 2006, 09:25 AM']I think when I was hired,I got my job legitimately through a hiring process,and whats on my paycheck stub is none of your business.What will you do when you and your vulture friends are forced to join a union...quit?..or will you circle the sky again and wait for someone elses job to die before you work again?... :shock:[/quote]
You are missing the point as well Work'n. I could care less how you were hired. I was just interested as to why you continue to pay money to a buisness that you despise.

I would more than likely quit but then again I just might give it a six month shot just to see how it plays out and hang around as a dues objector :D. If I don't like it then yes I will take to the air flying in 360's looking for the next set of suckers. ;)

You are missing the point as well Work'n. I could care less how you were hired. I was just interested as to why you continue to pay money to a buisness that you despise.

I would more than likely quit but then again I just might give it a six month shot just to see how it plays out and hang around as a dues objector :D. If I don't like it then yes I will take to the air flying in 360's looking for the next set of suckers. ;)
It's as simple as this,It's required to pay dues and to be a member of the union to work in my classification...I also can appreciate a sense of humor...but to keep working,I have to donate my dues to the likes of Bobby Disgrace...right now,there is no choice other than unemployment........ :down:

PTO,
You pay more money per month to NWA (to fly home to redneckville XNA) just to be a scab. :lol:

And you've got the balls to criticize us union guys. :down:

If I don't like it then yes I will take to the air flying in 360's looking for the next set of suckers. ;)

So rather than defend the Craft, you would/have rolled over and take what ever you can get, even if it means helping to destroy your very own chosen field.

You are a CANCER which devours its own, slowly bringing death to the host as well as itself.

What amazes me is how you are able to look in the mirror each morning that you shave and pretend that all is right with PTO!

I am curious how you, making a lowly scab wage, could pay for a double-wide in Redneckville, and a rat infested scab hotel in a city he deplores? Or living in a scab camper down by the river maybe? Do tell 'Cods. That's gotta suck a damn site more than paying $63 a month for an industrial union. I know rent in DTW isn't cheap, so it has to be taking a toll on the PlaytheCods scab family budget since Scab Air pulled the plug on its "we been stiffed" scab hotels.

Looking for suckers eh? Scab Air found a good one, conned him into living in DTW too. Time for another unscheduled scab vacation?:lol: :D :p

Hey local, that mirror most likely is shattered by no due to pto's looking into it too much! :D

his double wide trailer is probably paid off by scab air and sits in a not so good location!

I would more than likely quit but then again I just might give it a six month shot just to see how it plays out and hang around as a dues objector...If I don't like it then yes I will take to the air flying in 360's looking for the next set of suckers.

You can object to paying dues but you will not get out of paying the minimum. Dues objectors get out of paying for things like the IAM racecar and the political crap. But you will pay something. The IAM will not be denied its due...so to speak.

Well, I hope he hasn't forgotten what it's like to work the line; the June elections can't come soon enough.

The worthless lier won't ever see the LGA ramp again. He has stated so on many occasions, the same day he gets kicked to the street, along with his fellow crooked on the take lacky Bill Holloway, he puts in those retirement papers. Just as well, if Bobby's kid reflects the work ethic in the DeScab family their better off without him.