IAM makes play for scab representation

The worthless lier won't ever see the LGA ramp again. He has stated so on many occasions, the same day he gets kicked to the street, along with his fellow crooked on the take lacky Bill Holloway, he puts in those retirement papers. Just as well, if Bobby's kid reflects the work ethic in the DeScab family their better off without him.

Interesting that you bring this up; Bobby DePace Jr. is no longer showing up on the seniority lists in Radar. I guess he was displaced out of LGA and took the layoff????

I'm suprised his dad didn't cut a deal for him.....

Interesting that you bring this up; Bobby DePace Jr. is no longer showing up on the seniority lists in Radar. I guess he was displaced out of LGA and took the layoff????

Maybe Daddy sees the writing on the wall.
Better get sonny out of the Company and into a new Company before the streets are flooded with unemployed persons looking for employment. Hmmmm.... :unsure:

Hey Kev...do you know where one could get the written rules that describe how the proposal vote was to actually go down?..I mean,how the ballots were suposed to be handled?......and as far as Mr.Disgraces kid go's,he's probably the new pool boy at the Disgrace mansion in Long Island...compliments of NWA management :shock:

[quote name='Work'n short' post='375398' date='Apr 26 2006, 03:01 PM']Hey Kev...do you know where one could get the written rules that describe how the proposal vote was to actually go down?..I mean,how the ballots were suposed to be handled?......[/quote]

I would like to think that it's all in the DL143 bylaws (but I'm not 100% sure)... Ideally, the shop rep in your station should have a copy, or barring that, your GC should be able to get one for you.

Come to think of it, I should probably get one for myself.....

I asked around to see if anyone had heard any new rumors about this. No one has heard a word about it. It appears to be a bogus story.
I guess your being kept out of the loop 'Cods. Your apparently out of the "inner IAM scab circle" Tough luck 'Cods. :lol:

I guess your being kept out of the loop 'Cods. Your apparently out of the "inner IAM scab circle" Tough luck 'Cods. :lol:
I wouldnt judge pto too harshly on this issue....There has been no "DIRECT" attempt at a card drive, and if there were, it is unlikely many REPLACMENT workers would participate. They would, in fact, be more likely to resist a drive. While I personally havent been asked to join the IAM here, I have been told privatly that the reason for this is that I tend to be a bit intimidating, of all things! HMMPH.....go figure.....

I wouldnt judge pto too harshly on this issue....There has been no "DIRECT" attempt at a card drive, and if there were, it is unlikely many REPLACMENT workers would participate. They would, in fact, be more likely to resist a drive. While I personally havent been asked to join the IAM here, I have been told privatly that the reason for this is that I tend to be a bit intimidating, of all things! HMMPH.....go figure.....
Hmmm, I guess your out of the loop too CSAR scab. I can tell you the former IAM officer scabs who crossed first have every intention of bringing the IAM back to Scab Air, its one of the main reasons they crossed. The drive may not come to any of the original scabs like yourself, since you boys have Scab Air management right where you want them. :rolleyes:

Intimidating....that would be my Spec Ops Ranger buddy who has over 22 hand to hand kills. ;)

Hmmm, I guess your out of the loop too CSAR scab. I can tell you the former IAM officer scabs who crossed first have every intention of bringing the IAM back to Scab Air, its one of the main reasons they crossed. The drive may not come to any of the original scabs like yourself, since you boys have Scab Air management right where you want them. :rolleyes:

Intimidating....that would be my Spec Ops Ranger buddy who has over 22 hand to hand kills. ;)
Working to death, under pressure isn't worth it.

While I personally havent been asked to join the IAM here, I have been told privatly that the reason for this is that I tend to be a bit intimidating, of all things! HMMPH.....go figure.....

Well heck CSAR, why not your a perfect candidate. A SCAB union representing SCABS, its a perfect match.

intimidating huh?... well quit crushing those pop cans with your bare hands and they wont be so sceeered. :lol:

I heard over the weekend that the boys at Spirit Airlines got wind of the IAMs organizing efforts at NWA and were none to pleased about it.

AMFA got another call for cards at Spirit. :up:

Latest posts