IAM PENSION FUND

I gave you one "WINNER" on that IAA. If I could give ya more I would. Maybe W's lapdog loverboy "Cowboy" can loan me one he saved to launch W's way.

SPIT!
IAM Pension.png

I was calling him a lying PoS when most of this forum was eating his BS by the tablespoon.
Yes, me too, I remember vividly. AA mechanics got what they deserved by listening to him and the asso. lies and they got stuck in the arse with the asso. Question now is, will they let it happen again this time around? BUT, you just can't fix stupid (sorry rogallo) I took his phrase.

Yes, me too, I remember vividly. AA mechanics got what they deserved by listening to him and the asso. lies and they got stuck in the arse with the asso. Question now is, will they let it happen again this time around? BUT, you just can't fix stupid (sorry rogallo) I took his phrase.
What I find odd is people still talk about that fool.

Better to just not mention him and let him fade into obscurity where he belongs.

It was frustrating to me when I tried to point out what a manipulative douche he is and it fell on deaf ears. I am glad people eventually saw him for what he is. I just as soon forget about him and move on. Same for 700UW (I see his name come up frequently to).

I would like us all to have a gentlemens agreement that those 2 lying manipulators won't be mentioned on the forum again.

I smell another round of cuts coming.
If your referring to the IAMPF then your probably correct. What really upset me was they dragged on negotiations over the IAMPF scam. This pension plan is in Critical status and will eventually go bust. We all got jerked around for several years of negotiations over a plan that is a loser with no financial future to maintain or improve its status. They tried to put all of us in the plan to save it. After four years of trying they settled for status quo with a few tweaks. What a waste of time and compensation we endured.
The IAM truly runs the Association.
Guys at AA on the TWU side are blind to this.

I wondered about the last paycheck in April. Still can't get a trusted answer. I keep being referred to a letter that explains implementation of benefits and pat and so on. It all starts in May. No one can explain the last paycheck in April though.

That last April paycheck also had me scratching my head. I finally figured out that it included 80 hours at the new rate plus retro 40 hours at the new rate.

That last April paycheck also had me scratching my head. I finally figured out that it included 80 hours at the new rate plus retro 40 hours at the new rate.
Exactly they owe for that contribution and the 3 pay pay periods in may

700UW is a lying douche. Been saying that for years.
700UW was nothing but a politician, he was probably correct in that the IAMPF was fully funded. It only takes a ten-minute read on the PPGC website to understand that his statement although true, was misleading and disingenuous. The plan only needs to adjust (lower) the future payouts. Zero Assets x Zero Payouts = 100% of nothing.

I would like us all to have a gentlemens agreement that those 2 lying manipulators won't be mentioned on the forum again.
700UW was nothing but a politician,
Well that didn't last long........
he was probably correct in that the IAMPF was fully funded. It only takes a ten-minute read on the PPGC website to understand that his statement although true, was misleading and disingenuous.
You don't say.
The plan only needs to adjust (lower) the future payouts. Zero Assets x Zero Payouts = 100% of nothing.
I would not believe a word that comes out of 700UW's mouth if Jesus himself hit him on the tongue with a notary stamp.

If your referring to the IAMPF then your probably correct. What really upset me was they dragged on negotiations over the IAMPF scam. This pension plan is in Critical status and will eventually go bust. We all got jerked around for several years of negotiations over a plan that is a loser with no financial future to maintain or improve its status. They tried to put all of us in the plan to save it. After four years of trying they settled for status quo with a few tweaks. What a waste of time and compensation we endured.

Not for nothing, this also harmed the organizing campaign at DL. Plan Participants from NW were pissed at the unilateral changes made, and newer employees didn't seem to have any interest in being part of the plan (especially after having only known 401k's).

Reactions: swamt

I remember those announcements. Although these were made back in May of 2019, they were shortly moved into the "crisis status" and has been ever since and they "expect" it to remain and continue "crisis status into and thru 2020 and 2021 and get worse moving forward. IF layoffs come to the employees participating in the pension fund the "crisis status" will more than like end up in the hands of the government shortly after that. I do expect more cuts coming to the pensions yet again...

I remember those announcements. Although these were made back in May of 2019, they were shortly moved into the "crisis status" and has been ever since and they "expect" it to remain and continue "crisis status into and thru 2020 and 2021 and get worse moving forward. IF layoffs come to the employees participating in the pension fund the "crisis status" will more than like end up in the hands of the government shortly after that. I do expect more cuts coming to the pensions yet again...
That is the problem with pensions. They are great for a while but eventually the cost overcomes the contributions due to inflation and the company's lack of growth and the guy at the end of the line always get screwed, except for our fearless leaders of course who's pensions are funded by the taxpayers.

except for our fearless leaders of course who's pensions are funded by the taxpayers.
Leaders.... that really is the biggest con ever pulled on the American people.

They are not leaders they are REPRESENTATIVES..... or at least that is what they are supposed to be.

A real testament to social engineering.

Do you feel like our so called "leaders" represent you?

In the government or the UNION?

Last edited:

Latest posts