IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
737823, on 25 Jun 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:
737823 said:
700 what is your connection to DL?

WT is a DL retiree, has worked for DL and has specifically worked in ACS. Furthermore I imagine in his vast DL travels he engages in discussions with F/As much like I do and have friends working as F/As at numerous carriers.

I'm a DL customer who enjoys the service DL ACS and F/As provide. I can say the since the 2010 decertification many of the union NW people have lightened up but some remain bitter. I like DL because they are non-union much like I try and patronize non-union establishments whenever feasible.

Josh
What is your connection to DL?

Why are you posting here?

What is your connection to the IAM?

What is your connection to the TWU?

What is your connection to US?

What is your connection to AA?

Yet you constantly attack US,  and the IAM.

He doesnt work for Delta, he collects a frozen retirement check and has flight benefits.

He worked his last eight years in revenue management, not ACS nor has he ever been a FA.

Once again you make it about the poster and not the topic.

The topic is DL ACS and FAs want to be in a union, they went to the IAM and started a grassroots campaign to be organized and have a Collective Bargaining Agreement.

And by the way why does Richard Anderson and the other executives have employment contracts?

Why are they spending millions so the employees who make the profits for Delta cant have an employment contract?

46743583.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
so when will you acknowledge that DL employees got a pay RAISE and the industry's highest profit sharing and their compensation has grown faster than at any other airline in the US?

and why can't YOU answer the question of why you can't sit on the sidelines and let DL people make their own decision?

Let me help you out.... because you don't TRUST DL employees to make their own decision and you want to pollute the process with your noise.

that's free choice and respecting the ability of DL employees to make their own decisions.

NOT!

Its apparent you cant refutes the facts I posted, once again, you change and deflect.

So I take it since you keep posting here you dont trust them?

And I totally trust anyone including DL employees who want to unionize, I just post the facts and help educate them or anyone else.

Did I ever state anywhere that DL employees didnt get a raise?

Nope, as a matter of fact I have asked you numerous times why some DL employees got a 2% raise and while others got a 3% raise.

So you are being dishonest once again.

I have told you many many times as others the reason why the PS was more as DL earned more last year than the year before.

So why are you being intellectually dishonest once again?

Keep dodging and deflecting, as I wont stop asking questions till you actually answer them honestly, but you wont.

Why are you scared to answer the questions with the truth?

Once again:

You are the only one who wants people out of the discussion as you cant refute the facts.

So when are you going to refute the two flyers I posted?

When are you going to answer why Richard Anderson and the executives work under a contract while they are spending millions so the DL employees dont work under a contract?

And how much more would DL have to pay in profit sharing if they didnt spend those millions to fight their own employees?

How much more would have they earned on a 4.3% raise vs a 10% profit sharing payout?

How much more would they have gotten if the payout wasnt unilaterally cut f 33% from 15% to 10%?

Since when does Kevin have the power to throw people off the board?

I guess you believe in censorship since people have the power of free thinking and you dont.

Kev3188 said:
In my station, it's roughly 20%...

Amongst RR's, it's extremely high. Among regular employees, it's relatively high as well.

Yes.

Unless it's a violation of Title VII, NONE. Remember also, that while RTW doesn't necessarily apply, the At Will Doctrine does. DL operates under Georgia state law, which is one of the few that doesn't recognize any of the 3 major policy exceptions.

The company's stated goal is 50/50. it's important to note that DL classifies ACS employees as either Ready Reserve or "benefitted." There is no line between FT and PT- at least in the context most people are familiar with... A person may be "benefitted," but not work 40 hrs./week.
Don't forget there are also Seasonal Employees that can work 40/week from Memorial Day to Labor Day.

Correct.

The top out is the same either way, as is the length of time to get there. The disparity comes in the middle steps of the scale. Someone hired after '09 will make 1000's less over the course of the progression than someone hired before that...

Those that make the most. I've said it before, but I'd like to see everyone get an equal share. We're all revenue generators, and we're all on the same team. Don't get me wrong; my PS check was nice, but it would've been almost 2k higher (gross) had it been done equally. That would obviously be fantastic. For someone only making $12/hr.? That's potentially life changing.

Actually, just about anyone with access to the employee website could get reasonably accurate idea if they wanted to. The only hurdle would be the hours it would take to comb through seniority lists.

That's 'cause we're good at what we do. All of us.
You're also still conflating 2 separate parts of the PS discussion. Highest payout & the ability for the program to be unilaterally changed are wholly separate...
Kev thank you for your response and perspective as a current DL employee. When I get home tonight I will give you a comparison to your answers in regards to us here at AA excluding US since they are not in our employee seniority list.

The top out numbers are extremely easy to do actually and whoever wants can extrapolate those precise percentages.

be sure and redo your math to reflect that DL employees got a pay raise AND the largest profit sharing in the history of US aviation.

DL didn't ask its employees to do without one in order to get the other.

and 700,
again, the only question that matters is why you can't leave the discussion to active DL employees.

Why do you need to continually push your way into a conversation which educated, competent DL employees can make on their own?

Because you won't acknowledge that they can make their own choice.

you don't see them as smart enough and able to weigh all of the facts on their own.

DL people ARE capable of making their own decision.

thank you confirming why they don't want a union stuck in the middle of the conversation, trying not only to reshape the conversation away from what has worked for DL's employees but at the same time extracting valuable dollars from their paychecks - and by your own admission, taking years to get pay raises when DL can give it to them in weeks in comparison.

Its quite obvious you cant refute the information that the IAM has provided to the DL employees who want to organize.

So I see you are in favor of censorship and not a person in favor of the free flowing of information.

Did you help DL in the captive audience meetings?

I answered and explained everything that you asked, and you still cant refute what was poised to you.

Its quite clear, you are one sided and cant prove the information wrong you so change the topic.

You are an outsider, just like me.

You dont work for Delta, you arent in ACS nor a FA, yet you post here all the time, with your misinformation and spin.

I have asked you several times to refute the information and you change the topic because you cant.

It shows exactly what you are all about, which is nothing more than someone who wants to control the debate, and you make it about the poster when you cant refute the facts.

You are a perfect reason why DL employees want to unionize, as you use the talking points that DL and F&H provided and cant think on your own.

Once again:

You are the only one who wants people out of the discussion as you cant refute the facts.

When are you going to answer why Richard Anderson and the executives work under a contract while they are spending millions so the DL employees dont work under a contract?

And how much more would DL have to pay in profit sharing if they didnt spend those millions to fight their own employees?

How much more would have they earned on a 4.3% raise vs a 10% profit sharing payout?

How much more would they have gotten if the payout wasnt unilaterally cut f 33% from 15% to 10%?

I guess you believe in censorship since people have the power of free thinking and you dont.

Reactions: 2 people
no , you haven't answered why you can't leave the discussion regarding unionization at DL to active DL employees.

And most importantly your continued activity here shows you really don't trust them to decide for themselves and make the decision.

The only thing those who are reading this thread need to concern themselves with is percentages.

Everything else is merely a distraction from understanding the mathematical reality.

Please seek out information contained within this thread so that when you make your choice it's the most accurate and informed choice possible.

Reactions: 3 people
WorldTraveler said:
no , you haven't answered why you can't leave the discussion regarding unionization at DL to active DL employees.

And most importantly your continued activity here shows you really don't trust them to decide for themselves and make the decision.
You have serious issues.

You have shown the board, you cant refute the facts, you dont trust DL employees to make an INFORMED decisions, and most of all you lack of credibility.

700UW-1, WT- -1

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not pushing an agenda that is contrary to what DL employees have now.

You are the ones that can't trust DL employees to make their own informed decisions.

And, weasel, DL employees got a bigger increase in total compensation than what any other airline employees received in 2013.

no union could have done better.

WorldTraveler said:
I'm not pushing an agenda that is contrary to what DL employees have now.You are the ones that can't trust DL employees to make their own informed decisions.And, weasel, DL employees got a bigger increase in total compensation than what any other airline employees received in 2013.no union could have done better.
This poster ignores OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER.

What are the PERCENTAGES of people who actually receive the Delta top out rate for Fleet Service?

Kevin has even stated the ratio of Ready Reserve to Full Time Regular employees is 50/50, so 50% of ACS will only get one raise and never reach top of the scale, never!

WorldTraveler said:
I'm not pushing an agenda that is contrary to what DL employees have now.

You are the ones that can't trust DL employees to make their own informed decisions.

And, weasel, DL employees got a bigger increase in total compensation than what any other airline employees received in 2013.

no union could have done better.
You are making things up, I never stated I dont trust anyone, this is your latest mantra, because you cant refute the facts.

I am simply providing information to further education and knowledge so they can make an informed decision, something you are scared of and fear.
Once again:

How much more would they have gotten if the payout wasnt unilaterally cut from 33% from 15% to 10%?

Alright I just did the EXACT math on how many people we have in Fleet that are at the top out rate according to our computer here at AA, Jetnet.

We have Exactly 8500 FSC. Out of those with the 1 gentleman who just topped out today, there are 7750 who have reached the top out rate. There are 750 EXACTLY left to go.

Anyone good at math who would care to give me the percentage of those that are topped out here in AA fleet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts