IAM Withdraws NMB Election Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
xUT said:
I guess the iam can can not use an excel file and remove all duplicates... :p
No joke, they collect cards as well as they negotiate contracts!

Shocka!

What corruption?

How many times do you have to be told the IAM knows/knew that EVERY single card will have its signature verified by the NMB.

Only corruption is whomever sent in fake cards, I.E. DL or F&H.

Gotta keep that union propaganda machine Rollin'!
"It's not your fault and " Of Course" it most certainly is not our fault!
"AGAIN" the majority have spoken as the "supposedly" 12000 cards that were signed, were nothing but a fantasy and one that was falsified by pro union supporters.
But don't fret , I'm sure we'll be back here within another 2 years, having these same discussions, like the last time and the time before that and the time before that.....until the day when a union can finally infiltrate ( used that one for you Kev) the workforce.
I'm all for employees having the right to unionize but, what I am not for, is the union having the rules changed to benefit them, then, on top of that, trying to cheat, in order to get their foot in the door.
As for Ramp, I wish them the best and can only hope that if the union was voted in, that it was voted in fairly and not voted in using falsified documents, as that would be a disservice to the people who didn't want them in the first place!

Reactions: 3 people
700UW said:
What corruption?

How many times do you have to be told the IAM knows/knew that EVERY single card will have its signature verified by the NMB.

Yup, right on cue. The pro union, bootlicking sycophants place blame at the feat of others for their failures.

Embarrassing if it wasn't so funny.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
What corruption?

Yea, who is f&H?
iam had the cards and didn't verify them before sending to the NMB.
Take some responsibility for a failed card drive.

Reactions: 2 people
Explain to the board how the IAM can verify every card?

They dont have access to the signature list, only the NMB can do that.

F&H is Ford and Harrison an anti-union law firm used by DL to thwart the campaign, they were paid over $10 million.

i can't type because I can't stop laughing at the incompetence of the IAM
And of course thinking about its biggest cheerleader here
Great day for Delta F/A's

Reactions: 4 people
2vamk1t.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
southwind said:
But don't fret , I'm sure we'll be back here within another 2 years, having these same discussions, like the last time and the time before that and the time before that.....until the day when a union can finally infiltrate ( used that one for you Kev) the workforce.
I wouldn't bet against that...

I'm all for employees having the right to unionize but, what I am not for, is the union having the rules changed to benefit them, then, on top of that, trying to cheat, in order to get their foot in the door.
What about when corporations get the rules changed for their benefit? Are you okay with that?

As for Ramp, I wish them the best and can only hope that if the union was voted in, that it was voted in fairly...
Thanks. FWIW, I expect nothing less. Neither does anyone else I know...

700UW said:
Explain to the board how the IAM can verify every card?

They dont have access to the signature list, only the NMB can do that.

F&H is Ford and Harrison an anti-union law firm used by DL to thwart the campaign, they were paid over $10 million.

Delta gave the iam a list of eligible employees.
iam received cards and did not verify them before sending to the NMB.

Now you are implying that DL and/or F&H sent the iam fake cards to send to the NMB?

Dude, that makes no sense.

B) xUT

The IAM cant get the list from DL of eligible employees, it comes from the NMB submissions, only AFTER an election has been filed for AFTER the cards are turned over to the NMB first.

WorldTraveler said:
no, it's actually about the 13th time.

The IAM lost a number of elections as did other workgroups.

This was just one more abortive attempt to unionized FAs and blew up worse than the others.

A union didn't have to pull an application in any of the previous organization attempts, did they?

they did so ONLY because the NMB told them how many fraudulent cards it found - and it had to number in the thousands.

No amount of negative post votes or arguing otherwise is going to change that reality.
I don't really disagree with any of this. 

but Votes aren't happening because at least a large amount of FAs don't want a union. 

and the FAs faking cards probably doesn't mean anything to anyone on the ramp. Above wing. TechOps. Pilots. Sim Techs. and any other work group. 

and I am sure in a year or so another union will come into the picture. Has the IBT had its shot yet? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts