IAM Withdraws NMB Election Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if it turns out that I am wrong, Kevin.

You want to find someone else to blame even though it is clear that the IAM was the one that screwed up.

They had absolutely no QC and made complete fools of themselves. There is no one to blame but the IAM.

and what I am certain WILL happen at DL is that there will be further safeguards of DL employee personal information to ensure that even the data the IAM supporters obtained won't be obtainable again.

I want answers, and I don't think it's wrong to demand them. You are clearly content with staying at the conclusions you've drawn. Premature, IMO, but not surprising. So much for the "whole truth" and all that.

Reactions: 3 people
Then you should head to the IAM's offices. They held the cards and delivered them to the NMB.

and for the sake of the pro-union DL employees who were involved in this (and it wasn't just an IAM national office issue), the truth should probably NOT be known.

If the IAM starts talking about DL people who delivered bad cards, DL WILL find out.

DL FAs who were supportive of the IAM effort would be well-advised to stay very clear of social media including that particular FB page and to rip their tags off their bags post-haste. There are more than enough pictures, posts, and other evidence floating around of who was involved in this effort.

But, hey, I'm just a retired "outsider" so what could I possibly know - the same thing some people said months ago when I said the campaign was full of fraudulent cards.

No, it absolutely SHOULD be known. All of it. Why anyone would argue against that is beyond me.

As for tags, etc., you know it's well w/in ones legal rights-and company policy- to have those, right? Are you saying the company will punish people for supporting representation? People will decide for themselves what to do, but the idea that they need to hide makes no sense...

Reactions: 1 person
because sometimes laying low at least for a few months and admitting defeat IS the greater act of valor.

The threats continue from Leo.

WorldTraveler said:
If the IAM starts talking about DL people who delivered bad cards, DL WILL find out.

DL FAs who were supportive of the IAM effort would be well-advised to stay very clear of social media including that particular FB page and to rip their tags off their bags post-haste. There are more than enough pictures, posts, and other evidence floating around of who was involved in this effort.

But, hey, I'm just a retired "outsider" so what could I possibly know - the same thing some people said months ago when I said the campaign was full of fraudulent cards.
What you dont know is what you describe is against the law, the drive isnt over, just regrouping.

yes, the drive is finished.

The IAM can continue to put a happy face on the disaster but the IAM is finished at DL.

and given that Kevin is the one that has harped endlessly about the lack of protection DL people have, the threats might very well be real.

Or else DL people really do have protections which invalidates a huge claim that the union supporters have for needing a union.

You can't have it both ways.

If I had been a pro-union supporter at DL and woke up today, I'd be doing everything I suggested and talking about the height of daffodils in my front yard for the next 8 hours with my coworkers.

oh, and it was NW that busted AMFA, not anyone at DL.

I am all for accountability, Kevin.

Problem is that you refuse to accept that the problem is with the IAM and solely with them.

even if your conspiracy theory setup is correct, the IAM delivered the cards to the NMB.

Have the grace to admit the loss and move on - and start a campaign for an inhouse union which is what I have been telling you to do for the better part of a decade now.

WorldTraveler said:
Problem is that you refuse to accept that the problem is with the IAM and solely with them.
I am calling for a full investigation and disclosure-wherever that road may lead. It is not unreasonable.

Separately, my campaign-or rather, the campaign involving my department- isn't "dead" at all... Can't acknowledge victory/defeat in a contest that's still going...

We will eagerly await the results of your investigation along with the supporting evidence.

If I were in mgmt. at DL, I'd like to know the names of the people who hacked DL employee personal info and forged cards in the names of DL employees who said they didn't want a union.

You might not call your campaign dead but it is on life support with the priest/rabbi/etc at the bedside.

The IAM is damaged goods.

WorldTraveler said:
We will eagerly await the results of your investigation along with the supporting evidence.

If I were in mgmt. at DL, I'd like to know the names of the people who hacked DL employee personal info and forged cards in the names of DL employees who said they didn't want a union.
...How do you know it wasn't a bunch of NoWayers or F&H henchmen sitting in a hotel room cranking them out over the course of a weekend or two?

...How do we know it was just a lack of QC at HQ?

...What is the threshold for a signature match? Has yours not changed over the years? Mine sure has...

...For cards deemed "incomplete," what was missing?

...What structural flaws (if any) exist, and how can that be remedied?

...Who hacked the IAM's survey? Will they be held accountable?

Those are just a few questions any fan of the "whole truth" should be asking.

...Speaking of hacking, you don't need that much info for a card to be valid-certainly not any extensive personal data. You would've known that if you'd ever bothered to just ask.

Reactions: 2 people
Safe to say another nail has been placed in the loser iam pension fund with the loss of all these potential donors. How do you not verify cards and eligible voters? It's not like this is the first time the iam had conducted a drive or a union had attempted to organize a non union delta work group.

Reactions: 1 person
The IAM isnt privy to their signatures and eligible voters name list, they get the name list after an election has been called for.

And not every IAM member is in the IAMNPF and its 105% funded, maybe you should educate yourself before you post on what process and facts are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts