IBT No Show Forum

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Anyone know what has happened to the original forum discussing the SWA and AT senority integration? Can the site owner fill us in maybe?

Anyone know what has happened to the original forum discussing the SWA and AT senority integration? Can the site owner fill us in maybe?
Well I was wondering the same thing. I was starting to think that only I couldn't see it and was blocked for calling a member a slang name for a donkey:) this is strange why it is gone, we need the original back!!

Well I was wondering the same thing. I was starting to think that only I couldn't see it and was blocked for calling a member a slang name for a donkey:) this is strange why it is gone, we need the original back!!
They couldn't handle the truth! Just kidding, Hope it wasn't all that wisdom I was throwin' down.

Reactions: 2 people
Well no matter what happens with all the voting all I really care about is that our members vote! And hopefully it's not a close vote that would show we are a separated group.

I am only trying to help. Just because you don't agree with me or want to think I might be mostly correct doesn't make me the reason the thread was deleted.

Reactions: 3 people
I am only trying to help. Just because you don't agree with me or want to think I might be mostly correct doesn't make me the reason the thread was deleted.

Let's see. You all of a sudden show up and the forum all of a sudden gets removed. 2 plus 2 really does equal 4.

Reactions: 3 people
Let's see. You all of a sudden show up and the forum all of a sudden gets removed. 2 plus 2 really does equal 4.
I thought it was my computer. Wonder why it was removed? Could the site moderator enlighten us a little?
BTW, has anyone received the second ballot yet?

I thought it was my computer. Wonder why it was removed? Could the site moderator enlighten us a little?
BTW, has anyone received the second ballot yet?
Second ballots don't start going out until tomorrow with a 3 week voting period.

Reactions: 4 people
Could it be that the company possibly requested that it be removed do to everyone posting how they were voting on everything? Very interesting indeed. Keep voting guys, good luck.

Second ballots don't start going out until tomorrow with a 3 week voting period.
So is the vote extended to the 21st now? That would be 3 wks. I thought original date was the 14th, which is only 2wks if they are sent out tommarrow. Can they squeeze the time period like that? They may be making more time after the vote to get back to the table.

So is the vote extended to the 21st now? That would be 3 wks. I thought original date was the 14th, which is only 2wks if they are sent out tommarrow. Can they squeeze the time period like that? They may be making more time after the vote to get back to the table.
Both votes are 3 weeks each. One ends on the 14th and the other on the 21st.

Reactions: 4 people
WHO SAYS SWA WASNT WATCHING,, be careful to and from work everyone, if they can make several hundred comments and 40,000+ views vanish like a fart in the wind(shawshank redemption)...
No telling what else they can do,, if you see anyone wearing a dark suit, paying any attention to you'''RUN"'...

SWA may have started a new "lost and never found" dept for anyone who refused to hold up company issued POM POMS....shhh be very very quiet,,they are listening

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts