If NWA survives, it should be strong

========================================================

I THOUGHT you were a(supposed) AMT ??

If so,
"What the *UCK were you doing "hauling lockers around"

Thats a job for building maintainance.

(What a freakin' Dildo) :down: :down: :down:

NH/BB's
hey he is an uncertified mechanic! all he knows is how to tape thing up or mel the item! guess mgmt thought he had it easy so now he had to haul lockers as part of his living or paying off his debt back to NWA for the hotel and dinner and transport!

If so,

NH/BB's

NH it's IS supposed to be building maintenance's jobs but I remember they had us do stuff like that when I was at UAL.

Mainline fleet totals:

Pre-strike: 441

Post strike:350

Simple math says the fleet is roughly 25% smaller now than it was in June (the Pre-strike list I used was valid as of 30.june.05).
Well come on AP Tech lets see you work your magical numbers now. 25% reduction in fleet aircraft. Only 15% reduction in actual number of flights. 66% reduction in mechanics. 55-65% reduction in MEL count. AP Tech, another union propagandist. "LESS AIRCRAFT LESS MEL'S" you are a joke.

If so,
NH/BB's
Oh, you mean the "I'll get around to it guys" and the "fill out a work order guys". Yea I recall something of that nature being brought up. It wasn't brought up for long. You union guys here in DTW are in a lot of trouble.

Well come on AP Tech lets see you work your magical numbers now. 25% reduction in fleet aircraft. Only 15% reduction in actual number of flights. 66% reduction in mechanics. 55-65% reduction in MEL count. AP Tech, another union propagandist. "LESS AIRCRAFT LESS MEL'S" you are a joke.
Oh, you mean the "I'll get around to it guys" and the "fill out a work order guys". Yea I recall something of that nature being brought up. It wasn't brought up for long. You union guys here in DTW are in a lot of trouble.
In a lot of trouble because you are there, PTO?? With your vast knowledge of 121 pax ops??? :rolleyes: You keep going on and on about making yourself marketable. From what you've shown me on here, you are barely stumbling through the day trying to figure out what's going on. Marketable? Hardly. (Except for overhaul at 3rd party maintenance, if you are lucky.)

<<chuckle>> I have this image of PTO running out on the ramp with a (chinese)locker on his back trying to flag down a bird because it's late on the gate.......And the crew going "What the F$%k?? I see some idiot running around the ramp with a locker on his back! Didn't TSA screen him?"

Peaches dear I am fully aware as to what is going on. The problem here is that it is not up to me to do anything about it. So I just take the aircraft that are assigned to me and do my best to ensure they are received and pushed back on time as far as the maintenance side is concerned. When another workgroup gets in the way of that I will report to control what needs to be done to ensure I can do what needs to be accomplished.

I couldn't agree with you more on this one local, TSA is a money sucking joke that will never be able to accomplish the mission it was designed to do.

AP Tech, another union propagandist. "LESS AIRCRAFT LESS MEL'S" you are a joke.

Its obvious you cannot understand what point I am trying to make, so I will give up. Some day maybe even you can figure it out....I will leave personal attacks out of it as easy as it could be!

I fully understand what you are trying to say AP Tech. The problem here is you are saying it backwards. You cannot bring yourself to do the proper math that would show the NWA Scabs are out performing the AMFA Boys. Even with it starring you right in the face you are blind to that fact. How many times or ways do I have to say that there are less mechanics? There are less mechanics on the line there are less mechanics at the hanger, there are no mechanics at the outstations. Someone once said there were 9000 AMFA BOYS here. What did they do?

THE 9000 plus AMFA folks did a lot more work in one day than you can ever do in your entire scabbing life. there aint no way in he!! that you scabs can be outperforming the AMFA folks except in the "we tape the planes or mel the planes" department only to have the plane have near accidents on landing or takeoffs. of course there are less mechanics because the smart people went on strike (which continues)and did not and wont cross the line to be a scab.

THE 9000 plus AMFA folks did a lot more work in one day than you can ever do in your entire scabbing life. there aint no way in he!! that you scabs can be outperforming the AMFA folks except in the "we tape the planes or mel the planes" department only to have the plane have near accidents on landing or takeoffs. of course there are less mechanics because the smart people went on strike (which continues)and did not and wont cross the line to be a scab.
OK...you got me again robbed. Your wittiness and intellect is simply out of me league. Ask Hackman how NWA is doing.

POS wrote, "Someone once said there were 9000 AMFA BOYS here. What did they do?"

Ignorance is bliss isn't it.

The 9000 AMFA "boys" are professional.

The 9000 AMFA "boys" are skilled.

The 9000 AMFA "boys" still retain their integrity.

Do you think that simply because these 9000 AMFA "boys" are not at NWA repairing aircraft they lose these qualities?

You truly don't understand reality. What you do understand is cowardice and fear. You pretend to walk among society as an equal. But the fact is that even though you aren't an AMT your posts here will follow you for the remainder of your sorry life.

Continue to hide behind your alias posting fear and twisted forms of reality. That is one of the things that seperates you from the 9000 AMFA "boys".

POS wrote, "Someone once said there were 9000 AMFA BOYS here. What did they do?"...
Ignorance is bliss isn't it.
The 9000 AMFA "boys" are professional.
The 9000 AMFA "boys" are skilled.
The 9000 AMFA "boys" still retain their integrity.
Do you think that simply because these 9000 AMFA "boys" are not at NWA repairing aircraft they lose these qualities?
You truly don't understand reality. What you do understand is cowardice and fear. You pretend to walk among society as an equal. But the fact is that even though you aren't an AMT your posts here will follow you for the remainder of your sorry life.
Continue to hide behind your alias posting fear and twisted forms of reality. That is one of the things that seperates you from the 9000 AMFA "boys".
I am thoroughly impressed Ken. Doesn't it feel good to face your fears? There is hope for unionism yet. I wonder if others will follow suit. I would like for everyone to know that I am not often impressed, especially by most posters in this forum. I would also like you to know that I have always held Ken in high regard and respect him even though I disagree with him much of the time. For Ken to come here and make this post places him at the top of the PTO Respect ladder. Whether you think so or not that is saying a lot. (Please Note: No sarcasm at all intended.)

I am sure that the majority of the 9000 AMT's that worked for Northwest are indeed good men. Saying that all are constitutes a bit of wishful thinking wouldn't you think Ken? I fully understand that there was much more maintenance being performed here during that time but I still have to question the need for that large of a number. Was that many really needed or was it ridiculous union work rules that demanded that size of work force to get anything accomplished? If the system was set up anything like it was here pre-strike I must say that that number could have probably been cut by close to half had this been a nonunion shop. I do have to question ones integrity that demands eight hours of pay for two hours of work and six hours of magazine, newspaper reading and watching TV. All the while his union brother is struggling yet he won't help because by union rule he has completed his one required workcard for the day. I am failing to see the “Solidarityâ€￾. Help me out here Ken for I am drowning in the self-pity that is pouring out of unionism.

Quote; POS PTO,
Was that many really needed or was it ridiculous union work rules that demanded that size of work force to get anything accomplished?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Are these the same ridiculous work rules (THAT THE COMPANY AGREED TO) that you are talking about?