If the Oregon militiamen were Muslim or black, they'd probably be dead by now

Ifly2

Veteran
Jul 10, 2004
Stand by in 3 for the so-called Law and Order "conservatives" to come th the defense of these criminals

No need to wonder why

It is quite obvious

Conversely, why are the militia labeled as terrorists (by LWNJ's) when you have blacks burning their own cities down ala Black Lives Matters group yet labeled as peaceful protests?

Thats the better question.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't remember anyone condoning burning down any neighborhoods

Kind of stupid, and obviously criminal

Reactions: 1 person
Ifly2 said:

Tell that to your liberal media and fellow LWNJ's.

Liberals only see THIS as a "peaceful" protest .

CXzKziTUkAE_OEk.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Ifly2 said:

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake:

"It's a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well, and we work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate."

Reactions: 5 people
Did I miss some posts where people were endorsing flipping police cars or destroying the environment?

I have to think the OP is correct; if these Teabillies were black or brown, they would've long been mowed down by the feds. The only thing buying them any time would've been just how long it actually takes to get to where they are.

Any of you ever been to Malheur county? It's hours past the middle of nowhere.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that this was an armed take over of a federal building. That's not "patriotism," it's sedition.

Reactions: 3 people
Kev3188 said:
Did I miss some posts where people were endorsing flipping police cars or destroying the environment?

I have to think the OP is correct; if these Teabillies were black or brown, they would've long been mowed down by the feds. The only thing buying them any time would've been just how long it actually takes to get to where they are.

Any of you ever been to Malhuer county? It's hours past the middle of nowhere.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that this was an armed take over of a federal building. That's not "patriotism," that sedition.

Did I miss some posts where the Feds have mowed down some black people?

Didnt think so.

Kev3188 said:

Any of you ever been to Malheur county? It's hours past the middle of nowhere.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that this was an armed take over of a federal building. That's not "patriotism," it's sedition.

And I think you've made a point without thinking about it, as far a blacks or brown. What's the demographics out there in the middle of nowhere?

You hold the same or similar POV as I in the fact that they have committed a huge crime. Feds don't take it lightly.

Latest posts