If you had a card drive what union would you support

What union you support

• Total voters
They do not have a new contract. They only got a bump in order to get an agreement with the co. to work both metals from US and AA. I think they are at 47 and some change. But you know what? If you did some homework on your own and searched these threads you would see exactly what they are paid.

Reactions: Rogallo
Hey American what are you guys making now with your new contract, since we are stuck in limbo over here in SWA AMFA world !?
Contract? Attempt at humor Mr 737? Lets see, we got slammed with record setting concessions in 2003 thanks to TWu's sellout International Pres Jim Little. Worse than any airline bankruptcy in history. (AA was on the court house steps in 2003, never filed. The Fake BK wasn't until 2011 to break the pilots) We in the TWu are still working under that bankruptcy "contract" 14 years later. Your "stuck in limbo" at SWA after 5 years? Add another 9 years to your SWA limbo, along with the following:
17.5% paycut (until the 2016 pay raise)
5 holidays at half time pay.
5 sick days per year. (first 2 days half pay, AMT only)
No double time.
Crappy 5.5% 401k match.
10 days Injury on duty.
Expensive health insurance. (about double US Air)
Layoffs and AFW base closure.
Massive outsourcing of aircraft.
New outsourcing hanger being built in Brazil by AA.
TWu/IAm Association imposed with no vote by the membership.

For the long, long over due pay raise to $47hr, management got an agreement to service each others aircraft.

There is no new contract, only the 2003 BK contract and a recent pay raise.

Don't be too upset B737, you could have had the "limbo stick" shoved up your backside like AA has for 14 years with the TWu.

You can disagree as much as you want (x marks the spot) but the Robots are coming after all of us and it doesn't matter one little scintilla what kind of logo you want on your underwear. It's still gonna look like one big pee stain.

you and I will get replaced by robots at some point, the mx guys on the other hand will get replaced by some jackleg from a third world country

Contract? Attempt at humor Mr 737? Lets see, w
Don't be too upset B737, you could have had the "limbo stick" shoved up your backside like AA has for 14 years with the TWu.
And my coworkers at WN can't understand why I'm so happy all the time. Our contract will never be matched and only we through ballot initiative will agree to give concessions achieving parity with the industry. Funny though, our VP of Labor Relations said it's illegal to give us a raise outside of a contract, like AA did, since we're under the RLA. Someone explain?

Contract? Attempt at humor Mr 737? Lets see, we got slammed with record setting concessions in 2003 thanks to TWu's sellout International Pres Jim Little. Worse than any airline bankruptcy in history. (AA was on the court house steps in 2003, never filed. The Fake BK wasn't until 2011 to break the pilots) We in the TWu are still working under that bankruptcy "contract" 14 years later. Your "stuck in limbo" at SWA after 5 years? Add another 9 years to your SWA limbo, along with the following:
17.5% paycut (until the 2016 pay raise)
5 holidays at half time pay.
5 sick days per year. (first 2 days half pay, AMT only)
No double time.
Crappy 5.5% 401k match.
10 days Injury on duty.
Expensive health insurance. (about double US Air)
Layoffs and AFW base closure.
Massive outsourcing of aircraft.
New outsourcing hanger being built in Brazil by AA.
TWu/IAm Association imposed with no vote by the membership.

For the long, long over due pay raise to $47hr, management got an agreement to service each others aircraft.

And I can only hope for you guys to get all of that back plus getting industry leading pay by the promised 7% by Parker. I also hope you guys can reign in the cost of your medical as we are trying to do the same over here. Also hope to see that you guys get a choice over the pension fiasco. I also see you guys being the first group to get into the 50's on your new pay scale. Good luck to you and your fellow employees on getting your industry leading JCBA.

Getting back the poll at top of page. Couldn't help but notice that during the whole time this poll has been up there has not been one vote for the asso. The only other "0" votes were for no union, which is self explanatory. Kind of interesting knowing there are several people on here that are in full support of the asso., and there are several that are within the union that also post. That says a lot.

Gee, since my post of bringing to attention the non votes for the asso. there is amazingly a one vote for the asso. hmmmm wonder who that was? I love this crap man, it works every time, keep working my little puppets...
But let it also be known the rather large % of AMFA votes from an American web site. It's coming guys, just give it time for the asso. to shoot themselves in their own foot, won't be long now.

But let it also be known the rather large % of AMFA votes from an American web site. It's coming guys, just give it time for the asso. to shoot themselves in their own foot, won't be long now.

You mean it's going to be less than another 52 years there Homer?

Latest posts