I''m Done

GGpillow

Advanced
Aug 19, 2002
Well, not that anyone here knows me personally, but, today was my last day at UA by choice. Pushed well past my limit, and, I simply feel my services have more value then what UA views it to be. I also am a big believer in the if you don''t like it leave motto, so, I am leaving. I wish nothing but the best for all of you, and sincerly hope UA pulls out of this and becomes the leader it once was. Good luck to you all.

GG

GGpillow:

Sorry you were forced into making the decision under the circumstances we find ourselves in today. I certainly understand your decision and I''ll bet once you made the decision, you felt an enormous weight lifted from your shoulders. The best to you in the next chapter of your life. Remember, you close one door and another one opens. You just have to recognize the new opportunities when they come your way.

GG Pillow:
I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your new endeavors. I''m sure that after dealing with the nonsense UAL presented you with, you can make it in any environment...Just think about it, you''ll never hear "I hear what you''re saying" ever again!

Back