Industrial Unions Send Billions $$$ to Dems Without Members Approval

And FWIW, the electoral college is why I did NOT vote for president this year. Trump was going to win Kansas, and every single electoral vote from my state was going to him. Why bother voting if my voice isn't heard. Split the electoral vote to better reflect the popular vote. Trump still would have won my state, but since it's all or nothing, my vote didn't matter.

This excuse always kills me. So there were no other candidates/issues on the ballot except President?

Face it, you took a knee during the National Elections. That's your constitutional right for which others have given their lives.

But I think you forfeit your right to bich about politics if you cannot even be bothered to vote. Sad.

This excuse always kills me. So there were no other candidates/issues on the ballot except President?

Face it, you took a knee during the National Elections. That's your constitutional right for which others have given their lives.

But I think you forfeit your right to bich about politics if you cannot even be bothered to vote. Sad.
I didn't say I didn't vote. I said I didn't vote for president. My other votes counted. My vote for president would not have. I didn't like Hillary...I absolutely didn't like the dear leader. Instead of voting for the "lesser of two evils", I abstained from voting for PRESIDENT. I voted for every other office on the ballot. Kansas has 6 electoral votes. When the vote was tallied up, Trump got all 6 of those votes - which gives the appearance that EVERYBODY in the state voted for him. 36% of the voters did not. If the electoral vote gave 4 votes to Trump and 2 votes to Hillary, THEN my vote would have counted and I would have exercised it. As it is, I did not like either candidate and did not vote. I don't like Hillary any more than you do, but Trump was equally bad (if not worse).

As far as "taking a knee"...not really. In my state, the state and local elections are usually determined in the GOP primary. I registered as a republican because it allows me to vote in the GOP primary. Typically we have a more moderate republican (I believe you guys like to call them RINO's) and we have the wacky right wing tea party types. Voting in the GOP primary gives me a voice in who will eventually represent me in my state (and in the Senate and House). In the general election, I have voted against the candidate I voted for in the primary, but in some cases, I voted for the Republican I voted for in the primary.

Last edited:
Aided and abetted by the GOP. Seems like you have been cutting your own throat all these years.

Nope, never been a fan of forced unionism from the left. (Break your legs if you don't join, Kapeesh?)

Something so good and wonderful that you'll get your car scratched, property damaged, personal threats and violence if you don't join.

That's peer pressure at its finest.

Nope, never been a fan of forced unionism from the left. (Break your legs if you don't join, Kapeesh?)

Something so good and wonderful that you'll get your car scratched, property damaged, personal threats and violence if you don't join.

That's peer pressure at its finest.

So have you ever been threatened with violence for not joining? Lose your pension, who took that away? Denied pay raises, who did that?

Did a better job than the war criminal he replaced.

Lol you keep telling yourself that.
War criminal huh?
Well nothing like being thought of as a dumba$$ than opening your mouth and proving it.

War criminal huh?
Well nothing like being thought of as a dumba$$ than opening your mouth and proving it.

When you invade a country based on manufactured evidence resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people I would say so.

War criminal huh?
Like this guy?

photo.jpg

Latest posts