industry profit sharing, and bonuses

You guys got what your unions negotiated for you. Might as well stop complaining about getting what your contract required.
Not true. All eligible employees will receive 3%, union and non union alike. the 3% figure was never negotiated.

Not true. All eligible employees will receive 3%, union and non union alike. the 3% figure was never negotiated.
Impressive.

From what I read yesterday, pilots & mechanics at UA are getting 11.8%, FA's at UA are getting 7.8%, and all the other workgroups are getting 6%.

It was already mentioned that DL is averaging 16% and WN 13.2%.

AA's 3%... That's not what I'd call profit sharing, but a goodwill payment.

Impressive.

From what I read yesterday, pilots & mechanics at UA are getting 11.8%, FA's at UA are getting 7.8%, and all the other workgroups are getting 6%.

It's what Bob calls 8 lap dances after taxes

I know the fix, the average payout for mechanics at ua, dl and wn is 13.66%. Subtract the 3% we're getting and put my all in pay 10.66% above the average of those 3 all in pay.

Impressive.

Our formula and piece of the PS pie is hardly impressive.

You guys got what your unions negotiated for you. Might as well stop complaining about getting what your contract required.

Interesting sig line!!! I like it..

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Impressive.

At DL, pilots received 17%. Everyone else was paid out at 10.3% of eligible wages.

I know the fix, the average payout for mechanics at ua, dl and wn is 13.66%. Subtract the 3% we're getting and put my all in pay 10.66% above the average of those 3 all in pay.
I don't know about 10% but after looking at these payouts our hourly compensation has to be looked at again, what we received in August can't be the final number

FB_IMG_1487122564815.jpg

I don't know about 10% but after looking at these payouts our hourly compensation has to be looked at again, what we received in August can't be the final number

To match that number Delta put on that bulletin board would be another $2.92 per hour for 40 x 52.

Give me $2.92 an hour more and AA can keep all of its profit if they want.