industry profit sharing, and bonuses

If you elect to put 100% into your 401k don't expect every cent to go into your account. They still have to withhold enough money to cover the social security payment and also enough to cover the federal and state income tax payment for that amount of money withheld. Also consider putting your check under "catch up contribution". This may prevent you from maxing out your normal contributions later in the year. Invest wisely or marry rich.

If you elect to put 100% into your 401k don't expect every cent to go into your account. They still have to withhold enough money to cover the social security payment and also enough to cover the federal and state income tax payment for that amount of money withheld. Also consider putting your check under "catch up contribution". This may prevent you from maxing out your normal contributions later in the year. Invest wisely or marry rich.

I've invested wisely now I just have to add in the marry rich. Or semi wealthy would be ok too.

If you put 100% percent into your 401K, all they take out is Social Security and Medicare. NO state or federal taxes. Plus you'll get the company match or contribution on top of that.

If you put 100% percent into your 401K, all they take out is Social Security and Medicare. NO state or federal taxes. Plus you'll get the company match or contribution on top of that.

They're still gonna get ya on those taxes when you retire. Pay Uncle Sam now or later but Uncle Sam isn't going to forget about you.

Yeah, but in the meantime that $79.34 will be earning interest for me. :):rolleyes:

Yea I know. I'm paying to take that cash now. I want to use it for an investment today instead of tomorrow.

Maybe I'll buy some more AAL shares in case Warren decides to buy out our wonderful company and take it private?

Yea I know. I'm paying to take that cash now. I want to use it for an investment today instead of tomorrow.

Maybe I'll buy some more AAL shares in case Warren decides to buy out our wonderful company and take it private?

Has anyone gone into Jetnet and seen the profit sharing amounts for managers up to the top, 39000-45000.00 for level 5 management. Are you kidding me! We get 3%

if you want it, put in for a management job. When are we going to stop wanting what somebody else has. You must be a Bernie Sanders lackey. we should be mad at our union for shoving this ASSociation up our ass and instead we blame the Company. I do not like the way Parker and his top folks are doing. so far I only read the 591 pres latest letter. Where is the base maintenance pres isn't he in the same room as Peterson . We lack unity all across the system in our union. If we had any balls there would have been more then one card drive, people must be content and only those on this pathetic blog aren't.

if you want it, put in for a management job. When are we going to stop wanting what somebody else has. You must be a Bernie Sanders lackey. we should be mad at our union for shoving this ASSociation up our ass and instead we blame the Company. I do not like the way Parker and his top folks are doing. so far I only read the 591 pres latest letter. Where is the base maintenance pres isn't he in the same room as Peterson . We lack unity all across the system in our union. If we had any balls there would have been more then one card drive, people must be content and only those on this pathetic blog aren't.
You o totally missed my point,. All I am saying is the profit sharing amount should be equal to all employees. I have been around Doug for many years and he never makes the playing field the same. I do agree we should have had a vote on this association. I am also part of the IAM.

You o totally missed my point,. All I am saying is the profit sharing amount should be equal to all employees. I have been around Doug for many years and he never makes the playing field the same. I do agree we should have had a vote on this association. I am also part of the IAM.
Those aren't profit sharing they are performance bonuses. I have no problem with them getting the bonuses as long as they don't scrimp on necessary things I also think there are WAY too many managers. It must be an AA thing because LUS had nothing approaching this amount not even close

IMG_0463.JPG
Those aren't profit sharing they are performance bonuses. I have no problem with them getting the bonuses as long as they don't scrimp on necessary things I also think there are WAY too many managers. It must be an AA thing because LUS had nothing approaching this amount not even close