Insp69/eolesen, READ it and WEEP !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://deadline.com/2020/09/presid...fen-for-confirming-atlantic-story-1234571464/

So NOW you two Hypocrites for the M O R O N @ 1600' Pennsylvania ave, I WANT you to take this true Story, and SHOVE IT UP YOUR Rectum, as far as it will go !!!!!

Your 'boy' SAID that US Service men and Women, are LOSERS and SUCKERS for serving. Do you feel that YOUR Son was or is a SUCKER/LOSER, eolesen for serving ?? Of course NOT, BUT your 'redeemer' the MORON thinks so.

I believe you told us eolesen, a day and 1/2 ago, that 'IT" was FAKE NEWS.
Care to rethink YOUR statement ??

With " 8 " weeks to go, the M O R O N is not only a DEAD man WALKING, he's a "DESPERATE, DEAD man WALKING !!!

Last edited:
WELL Dog', here we go AGAIN !!!!!

(Maybe the morale Majority are all together @ a TRUMP Picnic )

With less than 2 months to go, the 'last-act' for them all, will be a 'Dixie-Cup' full of J J G K !!

JIM JONES GRAPE KOOL-Aid !!!!!

Meh, still no proof. Probably the same "anonymous" source that sold this to the Atlantic is now reaching out to Griffin.

That's not confirmation or even corroboration, it's simply repeating the same accusation to two different reporters.

How about an actual name as opposed to being anonymous? Seriously, there's great money to be made as a Trump detractor, so what's the fear in going on the record?

We just went thru this same game with Kavanaugh -- accuse him of unthinkable things, and don't worry about any actual proof. It's the accusation that generates the outrage whether it's true or not.

Same thing with the fictional dossier that you probably believe is 100% true, despite the fact it was funded by the Clintons...

Hey Bears! What do you think? :p
118620180_3286454984723160_2627450343475390265_n.jpg

Bears you got them all up in arms they are already threatening you with king donald 2 you must have really hit a nerve they normally do not go this far right away. They must know that they are wrong and there is no way of defending king donald 1 without lying and lying and some more LYING

Bears you got them all up in arms they are already threatening you with king donald 2 you must have really hit a nerve they normally do not go this far right away. They must know that they are wrong and there is no way of defending king donald 1 without lying and lying and some more LYING

"Their" REDEEMERS are on LIFE SUPPORT and the hardest part for them is; THEY KNOW IT !

In a little over 2 months from now, the MORON's Biggest problem will be, not worrying about 1600 Pennsylvania ave, BUT the US Attorneys @ the SOUTHERN District of NEW YORK., while RUSH BIMBO could be 'chatting-it-up' with his Only Black friend, Herman Cain, trying super hard to figure-out, what went WRONG, BUT on the other hand, not really having to worry about it, cause' they're in the nether World !!
Followed by Laura Ingrahm, Sean Hannity and 'Tuck-it-to-me' Carlson, trying hard NOT to look/sound M O R E G-D FOOLISH, than they already ARE !

Hey Bears! What do you think? :p
118620180_3286454984723160_2627450343475390265_n.jpg

What do I THINK ? I Think that... ONLY...a BUFFOON, the likes of your caliber, would put up a pic' of the STUPIDEST A-HOLE in the USA ! THAT's WHAT I THINK !

I fully realize that YOU have run-out of pasta that you've thrown at the wall, That WILL-NOT Stick, That you and your other LEMMINGS have fallen into a DEEP WELL, and try as you may, the deep walls are too slippery for you to EVER ESCAPE !! HOPELESSNESS, and Panic make rational people do unbelievable things. It's Even Worse for nit-wits and nincompoops !!

Enjoy the remainder of the ride.

Oh, one last thing, Insp69. After the election, what is the name of the WHITE SUPREMISIST group that you belong to, OR the name of the one that you will join ? Inquiring minds want to Know !!

What do I THINK ? I Think that... ONLY...a BUFFOON, the likes of your caliber, would put up a pic' of the STUPIDEST A-HOLE in the USA ! THAT's WHAT I THINK !

I fully realize that YOU have run-out of pasta that you've thrown at the wall, That WILL-NOT Stick, That you and your other LEMMINGS have fallen into a DEEP WELL, and try as you may, the deep walls are too slippery for you to EVER ESCAPE !! HOPELESSNESS, and Panic make rational people do unbelievable things. It's Even Worse for nit-wits and nincompoops !!

Oh, one last thing, Insp69. After the election, what is the name of the WHITE SUPREMISIST group that you belong to, OR the name of the one that you will join ? Inquiring minds want to Know !!
Baaa Haaa Haaa Haa!!!........ I love it!

It sure was easier before king donald 1 when republicans and democrats both despised russians but now the republicans are in league with the russians. Guess you never know how your neighbors will sell you out. Thank you republicans for showing your true colors.

It sure was easier before king donald 1 when republicans and democrats both despised russians but now the republicans are in league with the russians. Guess you never know how your neighbors will sell you out. Thank you republicans for showing your true colors.
downucufcifload-jpeg-2.jpg

downuffiufuffuload-jpeg-2.jpg

downifuffiufload-jpeg-2.jpg

downluddyfufufoad-jpeg-2.jpg

Thank you Democrats for showing yours.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/presid...fen-for-confirming-atlantic-story-1234571464/

So NOW you two Hypocrites for the M O R O N @ 1600' Pennsylvania ave, I WANT you to take this true Story, and SHOVE IT UP YOUR Rectum, as far as it will go !!!!!

Your 'boy' SAID that US Service men and Women, are LOSERS and SUCKERS for serving. Do you feel that YOUR Son was or is a SUCKER/LOSER, eolesen for serving ?? Of course NOT, BUT your 'redeemer' the MORON thinks so.

I believe you told us eolesen, a day and 1/2 ago, that 'IT" was FAKE NEWS.
Care to rethink YOUR statement ??

With " 8 " weeks to go, the M O R O N is not only a DEAD man WALKING, he's a "DESPERATE, DEAD man WALKING !!!

WELL Dog', here we go AGAIN !!!!!

(Maybe the morale Majority are all together @ a TRUMP Picnic )

With less than 2 months to go, the 'last-act' for them all, will be a 'Dixie-Cup' full of J J G K !!

JIM JONES GRAPE KOOL-Aid !!!!!

"Their" REDEEMERS are on LIFE SUPPORT and the hardest part for them is; THEY KNOW IT !

In a little over 2 months from now, the MORON's Biggest problem will be, not worrying about 1600 Pennsylvania ave, BUT the US Attorneys @ the SOUTHERN District of NEW YORK., while RUSH BIMBO could be 'chatting-it-up' with his Only Black friend, Herman Cain, trying super hard to figure-out, what went WRONG, BUT on the other hand, not really having to worry about it, cause' they're in the nether World !!
Followed by Laura Ingrahm, Sean Hannity and 'Tuck-it-to-me' Carlson, trying hard NOT to look/sound M O R E G-D FOOLISH, than they already ARE !

The NEXT show that the LEMMINGS will put on, is NAME DROPPING. Be VERY PREPARED to hear a TON about BO, Hillary, BILL, Jimmy Carter, JFK, Harry TRUMAN and our GOD, FDR !!!
(see if I'm Wrong) !!!

OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif

Latest posts