Insurrection fueled by conspiracy groups, extremists and fringe movements

So where's this video of these people saying Trump told them to break into the buildings? Your video was about everything BUT that.....like I said, there are none.
Banks are like democrats, they will sell their soul for cash....Trump will be ok.......

Pandemic issues and cancel culture........do you agree with cancel culture towards conservative supporters of Trump?
Where are the videos of AOC or Joe Biden encouraging BLM supporters to riot and loot?

Where are the videos of AOC or Joe Biden encouraging BLM supporters to riot and loot?
Who needs a video?

.@AOC: If you're calling for an end to unrest, but not calling out police brutality, not calling for health care as a human right, not calling for an end to housing discrimination, all you're asking for is the continuation of quiet oppression. pic.twitter.com/4qiCCxKvd

— Public Citizen (@Public_Citizen) May 30, 2020

AOC’s Comms Director Asks Twitter To Ban Users From Citing AOC’s Support For Violent Riots

https://apnews.com/article/64b8fee697d922bb75727e5781af815f

Google is your friend, unless you're afraid of finding what you don't want to see. Solution? Claim Google is biased and promotes fake news

“I feel like I was basically following my president. I was following what we were called to do. He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there,” Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate agent who posted a photo on Twitter of herself flashing a peace sign next to a broken Capitol window, told a Dallas-Fort Worth TV station.

Jacob Chansley, the Arizona man photographed on the dais in the Senate who was shirtless and wore face paint and a furry hat with horns, has similarly pointed a finger at Trump

Looks like the defense will have to prove Trump, in fact, said that, rather than what they may or may not have interpreted on their own.

Dude, you're losing it. Trump still lives in your head, rent free.

LOL...dude you've lost it......You do know our jails are full of people who are innocent, don't you?

What do think those clowns defense atty are going to tell them? Blame Trump.

Find me a Trump rally where He didn't encourage people to come.

dell, my loooooong time cyber friend.
If Trump couldn't overturn the election(which he couldn't) he was going to go out with a Bang, which to a certain degree, he did !

Now what, for this 'KING of the CON ARTIST'S' ?
This country will NEVER elect again, this MORON, even if he's eligible to run again. WHY ? Because a certain amount of REPUB'S would never touch him again, because he's TOXIC !
Oh, he'll bounce around for a while, NEVER making another dime in wealth, while keeping an eye peeled for NY State coming after him.
He's on a "Slow road to PALOOKAVILLE".
He 'shot' his Last, Best CON !!

What really amazing is dell keeps asking me for videos yet he cant seem to produce many to back his claims. Ill do my best to get links. What i find funny is that Sharanan..the horned clown in the capitol told his lawyer they feel duped bec trump did not pardon. Apparently their stupidities dropped to levels never seen before. Trump is strictly only bout himself. He never cared nor gives a rats about anyone but himself

Trump et al will claim their speeches on 1/6 were rhetorical. They will now have to prove in court that no one should've taken them literally.
First will have to prove His words were intended to get the crowd to break the law. I don't think that is possible.

This is a stupid is as stupid does issue. Similar to the 'I was drunk, therefore not responsible for my actions' defense.

Already is some possible backpedaling between FBI/DOJ on prosecution:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/j...e-capitol-rioters/ar-BB1d1Upf?ocid=uxbndlbing

What really amazing is dell keeps asking me for videos yet he cant seem to produce many to back his claims. Ill do my best to get links. What i find funny is that Sharanan..the horned clown in the capitol told his lawyer they feel duped bec trump did not pardon. Apparently their stupidities dropped to levels never seen before. Trump is strictly only bout himself. He never cared nor gives a rats about anyone but himself
Dell keeps asking you for proof to back up your claims. So far, you haven't.

200.gif