Introducing you guys and gals to America West!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of you missed my point, I assumed the vast majority od AA employees had little to no knowledge of America West and just thought I'd show them the culture and where most "West" employees and their management came from.

And you figured they were too stupid to figure out how to type "US Airways history" into Google and read the resulting wiki article?

I think most of you missed my point, I assumed the vast majority od AA employees had little to no knowledge of America West and just thought I'd show them the culture and where most "West" employees and their management came from.

UPNAWAY, Doug came from American! See none of that matters. We're all just little cogs in the big airline machine. Let's all work together and just start fresh.

Later,
Eye

Reactions: 1 person

Who would have thought thirty years ago the most successful post deregulation airline would become the worlds biggest airline?

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2001/0611/105.html
America's Worst Airline
America West. Even in an industry rife with screwups, crummy service and dissembling, America West stands out as a paragon of badness.
One has to wonder what he considers as success.

I know another little airline based in Dallas that has had 40 straight years of profitably, never a layoff and no bankruptcies.

Reactions: 2 people
I know another little airline based in Dallas that has had 40 straight years of profitably, never a layoff and no bankruptcies.

Not sure the "never a layoff" is entirely accurate, between the closures of DTT, DEN, SFO, BPT, a call center or two, most of the Morris cities.... but I digress...

Not sure the "never a layoff" is entirely accurate, between the closures of DTT, DEN, SFO, BPT, a call center or two, most of the Morris cities.... but I digress...
Never a layoff is accurate.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&site=&source=hp&q=southwest+airlines+never+laid+off&oq=southwest+airlunes+never+&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.2.0i13i10i30j0i13i30l2.3379.22774.0.27177.27.24.0.3.3.0.206.3779.0j23j1.24.0.les%3B..0.0...1ac.1.3.mobile-gws-hp.MaT7VPlH_S8

Status
Not open for further replies.