Is Jetblue Next?

well, I think A6 will merge with F7 creating a B11, allowing the D2 to intigrate with the FNG allowing expansion into the west and near east, which will create for opportunities into the upper level, so ,hopefully the K19 will move into the VVS.....and making the whole sky turn blue at once!!!!
rumor has it you are down to less than 90 mill on hand, oh and those lease payments for the shiny Airbus keep coming, and expanding to the crib and os, sounds to me like you got your neck stuck out a little to far, I bet you are next........................Good Luck...........................

rumor has it you are down to less than 90 mill on hand, oh and those lease payments for the shiny Airbus keep coming, and expanding to the crib and os, sounds to me like you got your neck stuck out a little to far, I bet you are next........................Good Luck...........................
I think they are in trouble too.... it's just a matter of time....

I'm not sure this was intended to be a serious comment. JB has about $1B in the bank. They can hold out a long, long time with that kind of cash. And BTW, most of the Airbi are owned, not leased.

I'm not sure this was intended to be a serious comment. JB has about $1B in the bank. They can hold out a long, long time with that kind of cash. And BTW, most of the Airbi are owned, not leased.

The $90 million is the rumoured cash balance of Spirit.

Fitch downgrades JetBlue on fuel, sales worries
Wednesday May 14, 11:43 am ET
Fitch Ratings cuts JetBlue rating to 'B-', citing concerns over pricier fuel, sales outlook

"The carrier's liquidity cushion will likely be eroded somewhat as operating losses continue and debt maturities are met without the benefit of positive free cash flow," Fitch said. JetBlue's rating outlook is negative, suggesting further downgrades are possible."

Link