IS STANDARDIZATION IN OUR FUTURE

usflyguy

Dec 14, 2005
KIND OF WONDER IF OUR A/C WILL EVER ALL LOOK THE SAME INSIDE AND OUT. DIFFERENT SEATS, SEAT COVERINGS, CARPETS, GALLEYS, EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT ALL OVER THE PLACE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF A NEW INTERIOR FLEETWIDE IS IN THE WORKS? :huh:

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF A NEW INTERIOR FLEETWIDE IS IN THE WORKS? :huh:

sky high states: Ed Colodny had the tan seats, brown uniforms in the late 70's. Changed them to blue seats and blue uniforms in the mid 80's. Kept the Piedmont galleys. Stephen Wolf changed the seats to grey in the mid 90's, but kept the uniforms blue---since November 1985. (that should be right)

Grey is dirty looking. Not wearing well. TIME FOR A CHANGE.

only stating opinions.

sky high states: Ed Colodny had the tan seats, brown uniforms in the late 70's. Changed them to blue seats and blue uniforms in the mid 80's. Kept the Piedmont galleys. Stephen Wolf changed the seats to grey in the mid 90's, but kept the uniforms blue---since November 1985. (that should be right)

Grey is dirty looking. Not wearing well. TIME FOR A CHANGE.

only stating opinions.
Grey reminds me of one thing, a hearse. But then it again, it might be what US will soon need.

Grey reminds me of one thing, a hearst. But then it again, it might be what US will soon need.

Good ol' William Randolph now he could spin something. :up:

And Patty certainly knows how to walk into the bank and get the cash we need. :lol:

P.S. I think you meant to say hearse. Hearst is the last name of a publishing family empire.

Good ol' William Randolph now he could spin something. :up:

And Patty certainly knows how to walk into the bank and get the cash we need. :lol:
P.S. I think you meant to say hearse. Hearst is the last name of a publishing family empire.
Yeah, thanks. I corrected it!

Standardize our fleet? Good lord look how zippy they are with getting the refurbishment of a measily 10 767's and a few 757ETOPS done. At this rate we should have it all standardized in ohhhh lets say 10-15 years. :lol:

Back