Is there a new stimulus on the way

Where the fuk did you get all that??
Never once have I ever said or felt entitled to anything. What most morons fail to see is the savings of jobs, American workers keeping their jobs, staying afloat, and still providing for their families. No one said anything about receiving a check to sit on their arses either. It is in fact a means for employees to continue going into work and "EARNING" their wages as they normally do and have been.
Another issue this relief prevents is for Southwest not to furlough or layoff for it's first time in history.
Also another point is, this is NOT just for airlines, it's for the transportation industry, rail, busses, as well as small businesses to also remain open and in business.
I don't need to go out and find another job, I can get by just fine with what I earn because I have no house payment, car payments, credit card debt, or any other debt than my routine monthly utility bills. Not all mechanics live as you suggest, matter fact most are living way within their means.
Most Americans live to the means that they have available no matter how much they earn. And for you to talk down a to people who were successful in getting the education and experience to earn six figure income plus speaks volumes.

No, what we have is hard working Americans trying to keep their businesses open so by helping with relief bill will help slow and stop job losses, unemployment, suicides, depression, mental illness, etc... You really do need to quit thinking it's all about "just" wanting money.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/american-united-prepare-recall-thousands-221733987.html
I feel sorry for you. You dont have a clue of how stupid you come across. You are a Republican and Your President is sticking it up your butt sideways. Now he is going to veto the stimulus package. I love this stuff. LMFAO

Last edited:
I feel sorry for you. You dont have a clue of how stupid you come across. You are a Republican and You President is sticking it up your butt sideways. Now he is going to veto the stimulus package. I love this stuff. LMFAO
have you ever thought about fuc@ing yourself?

Reactions: swamt
I feel sorry for you. You dont have a clue of how stupid you come across. You are a Republican and You President is sticking it up your butt sideways. Now he is going to veto the stimulus package. I love this stuff. LMFAO
$600 × 328 million = $196.8 Billion.
This bill is for $900 billion.
Where or who is getting the $700 + billion? It should be vetoed.

Last edited:
Where the fuk did you get all that??
What do you mean where did I get that? Open your eyes, it's all over the forum.

Never once have I ever said or felt entitled to anything.
No you just want the taxpayers, most of who make far less than you, to cover your paycheck...... nothing entitled about that at all. :rolleyes:

What most morons fail to see is the savings of jobs, American workers keeping their jobs, staying afloat, and still providing for their families.
What you fail to see is you can go work somewhere else until demand picks back up. There are other jobs besides American Airlines and a hell of a lot of them are hiring.

No one said anything about receiving a check to sit on their arses either. It is in fact a means for employees to continue going into work and "EARNING" their wages as they normally do and have been.
What the hell are you talking about? Air travel is WAY DOWN. How are you "earning" pay when no one is flying? You don't need 100% of your employees to fly a fraction of the traffic.

Another issue this relief prevents is for Southwest not to furlough or layoff for it's first time in history.
Who cares? That benefits literally no one else besides the employees of Southwest. Do you somehow think Southwest is more special than any other company laying off right now?

Also another point is, this is NOT just for airlines, it's for the transportation industry, rail, busses, as well as small businesses to also remain open and in business.
Those businesses are more ancillary to their local communities than airlines. There is also more demand for their services right now.

I don't need to go out and find another job, I can get by just fine with what I earn because I have no house payment, car payments, credit card debt, or any other debt than my routine monthly utility bills.
You might if your ass get's laid off.

Not all mechanics live as you suggest, matter fact most are living way within their means.
You have no facts to support your claim that "most" mechanics are living within their means. Don't make things up.

Most Americans live to the means that they have available no matter how much they earn.
No, actually they don't. That is why we have so much credit card debt in this country.

And for you to talk down a to people who were successful in getting the education and experience to earn six figure income plus speaks volumes.
For someone to make so much beyond your average American HOUSEHOLD and expect the public to cover their paycheck speaks volumes.

No, what we have is hard working Americans trying to keep their businesses open so by helping with relief bill will help slow and stop job losses, unemployment, suicides, depression, mental illness, etc... You really do need to quit thinking it's all about "just" wanting money.
No. I really don't because that is exactly what this is. Unemployment is a fact of life. Airline employees are not special. If job loss would lead to suicide and mental illness (you know for all those mechanics living within their means :rolleyes:) then maybe those employees need to reevaluate their priorities in life.

No you just want the taxpayers, most of who make far less than you, to cover your paycheck...... nothing entitled about that at all. :rolleyes:
***No taxpayer is covering MY paycheck, period. I took the leave with only partial pay by Southwest NOT the taxpayers

What you fail to see is you can go work somewhere else until demand picks back up. There are other jobs besides American Airlines and a hell of a lot of them are hiring.
***Like I already said, I don't need to go somewhere else to work.

What the hell are you talking about? Air travel is WAY DOWN. How are you "earning" pay when no one is flying? You don't need 100% of your employees to fly a fraction of the traffic.
***Southwest is still transporting customers, therefore they are still "earning" their pay at work.

Who cares? That benefits literally no one else besides the employees of Southwest. Do you somehow think Southwest is more special than any other company laying off right now?
***Exactly. Only because SWA has the best financial balance sheets, is better ran, and also runs lean and mean and not overly overstaffed like some other airlines are. Don't hate on Southwest for being such a well run company.

Those businesses are more ancillary to their local communities than airlines. There is also more demand for their services right now.

***Pretty sure I will be ok. Haven't received the WARN letter nor the memo sent to many other employees to expect some disturbance when all the bumping comes.

You have no facts to support your claim that "most" mechanics are living within their means. Don't make things up.
***Wasn't referring to any mechanics but Southwest as I work with and hang out with them. Most of them DO NOT live at Southwest working all the O/T they can get. Matter fact most are doing 40 hrs week or less and give away their shifts.

No, actually they don't. That is why we have so much credit card debt in this country.
*** "WE"? Don't include me. I have NONE, zilch, notta, ZERO.

For someone to make so much beyond your average American HOUSEHOLD and expect the public to cover their paycheck speaks volumes.
***Your so funny.

No. I really don't because that is exactly what this is. Unemployment is a fact of life. Airline employees are not special. If job loss would lead to suicide and mental illness (you know for all those mechanics living within their means :rolleyes:) then maybe those employees need to reevaluate their priorities in life.
*** You obviously don't get it. Yes within their means, once those "means" are taken away, their "means" change. Meaning their level of income will change what their "means" are.
Apparently airline employees are special, as well as the other industries also getting the assistance. When you work in the industry of transportation you are considered special when you are able to get bills thru the gov to keep those industries going. :)

***No taxpayer is covering MY paycheck, period. I took the leave with only partial pay by Southwest NOT the taxpayers

***Like I already said, I don't need to go somewhere else to work.

***Southwest is still transporting customers, therefore they are still "earning" their pay at work.

***Exactly. Only because SWA has the best financial balance sheets, is better ran, and also runs lean and mean and not overly overstaffed like some other airlines are. Don't hate on Southwest for being such a well run company.

***Pretty sure I will be ok. Haven't received the WARN letter nor the memo sent to many other employees to expect some disturbance when all the bumping comes.

***Wasn't referring to any mechanics but Southwest as I work with and hang out with them. Most of them DO NOT live at Southwest working all the O/T they can get. Matter fact most are doing 40 hrs week or less and give away their shifts.

*** "WE"? Don't include me. I have NONE, zilch, notta, ZERO.

***Your so funny.

*** You obviously don't get it. Yes within their means, once those "means" are taken away, their "means" change. Meaning their level of income will change what their "means" are.
Apparently airline employees are special, as well as the other industries also getting the assistance. When you work in the industry of transportation you are considered special when you are able to get bills thru the gov to keep those industries going. :)

have you ever thought about fuc@ing yourself?

He does that almost every time he posts. The man is a fool.

He is a fool. For someone to be LMFAO on the possibility of this COVID relief bill being vetoed and NOT bringing back his fellow employees from the furloughs and layoffs speaks volumes on this fools character in a big way. It seems he is always pushing for the most negative outcome of everything at AA for some stupid reason.

You obviously don't get it. Yes within their means, once those "means" are taken away, their "means" change. Meaning their level of income will change what their "means" are.
You and I have a different definition of "living within your means". To me living within my means is defined as I won't lose everything I have if I miss a couple of paychecks........

Exactly. You think you are deserving of privileges or special treatment.. They have a name for that, entitlement. You are text book.

No taxpayer is covering MY paycheck, period. I took the leave with only partial pay by Southwest NOT the taxpayers
So you took pay for work that you did not do. If your company took government grants and agreed to a no layoff clause then YES you were covered by the taxpayers.

Like I already said, I don't need to go somewhere else to work.
Of course you don't. The taxpayers are paying you partial pay to sit at home on your ass.

Southwest is still transporting customers, therefore they are still "earning" their pay at work.
You mean except the ones sitting on their ass at home getting partial pay right? Again, you don't need 100% of your employees to transport a fraction of the traffic.

Exactly. Only because SWA has the best financial balance sheets, is better ran, and also runs lean and mean and not overly overstaffed like some other airlines are. Don't hate on Southwest for being such a well run company.
If they are paying you partial pay to sit at home on your ass they are overstaffed.

Pretty sure I will be ok. Haven't received the WARN letter nor the memo sent to many other employees to expect some disturbance when all the bumping comes.
I hope you don't. But I sure as hell don't want to subsidize your paycheck. I also don't want our nation to go even further in debt to cover payroll for people not working when there are other businesses hiring.

Wasn't referring to any mechanics but Southwest as I work with and hang out with them. Most of them DO NOT live at Southwest working all the O/T they can get. Matter fact most are doing 40 hrs week or less and give away their shifts.
If they are giving away their shifts, turning down opportunities to earn, then why the hell should the public subsidize them?

"WE"? Don't include me. I have NONE, zilch, notta, ZERO.
Yes WE. Last I checked you lived in the United States. We, as a nation, have a lot of credit card debt.

Your so funny.
Nothing funny about it. It is the absolute truth. You are asking people, most of who make far less than you do, to subsidize your income.

No matter how you spin it you cannot justify taxpayers funding an overstaffed airline when they have employees sitting at home drawing partial pay for doing absolutely nothing. You are so damned entitled you have actually fooled yourself into thinking this absurdity is reasonable.

He is a fool. For someone to be LMFAO on the possibility of this COVID relief bill being vetoed and NOT bringing back his fellow employees from the furloughs and layoffs speaks volumes on this fools character in a big way. It seems he is always pushing for the most negative outcome of everything at AA for some stupid reason.
He is just a little **** stirring trouble maker.

He was probably that mouthy little prick at school nobody liked that would pick fights then go hide behind his big brother when he finally pissed someone off enough to beat his ass. Your average self loathing coward.

He is just a little **** stirring trouble maker.

He was probably that mouthy little prick at school nobody liked that would pick fights then go hide behind his big brother when he finally pissed someone off enough to beat his ass. Your average self loathing coward.
That being said there is probably nothing wrong with Old Azz Mechanic that a backhand to the mouth wouldn't fix.

Back in the old days you could slap the stupid out of people. You can't do that these days and that is part of the problem. Fools don't get the stupid slapped out of them so it just builds up. They never develop that filter that tells them to shut the **** up.

Reactions: swamt
I love the way the Administrator of this BB. ignores when I am attacked, Then deletes when I asked him to treat everyone equally. I guess swamt is the administrator. Each time I am attacked I respond with that person Mother being the receiver of the same attack.That is because that is who raised each one of you fools. I come here to have fun. That all. I dont take any of this crap serious. Not even working for AA. Its just a JOB. Thats all. AA or United or SWA or any airlines dont give a damn about any of you and they never will. The Government dont give a crap about any of you. Oh and by the way swamt I still own you.You cant ignore me because you are not smart enough to. Trust me I LOVE making you respond to me. I OWN YOU. You are my little Beoooooch. LMFAO

I love the way the Administrator of this BB. ignores when I am attacked

Oh and by the way swamt I still own you.You cant ignore me because you are not smart enough to. Trust me I LOVE making you respond to me. I OWN YOU. You are my little Beoooooch. LMFAO
Hypocrite much dumb ass?

Stop playing the victim. Nothing was said to you or about you that you did not have coming.
6674.jpg

I love the way the Administrator of this BB. ignores when I am attacked, Then deletes when I asked him to treat everyone equally. I guess swamt is the administrator. Each time I am attacked I respond with that person Mother being the receiver of the same attack.That is because that is who raised each one of you fools. I come here to have fun. That all. I dont take any of this crap serious. Not even working for AA. Its just a JOB. Thats all. AA or United or SWA or any airlines dont give a damn about any of you and they never will. The Government dont give a crap about any of you. Oh and by the way swamt I still own you.You cant ignore me because you are not smart enough to. Trust me I LOVE making you respond to me. I OWN YOU. You are my little Beoooooch. LMFAO
Thats is funny! Whats the name of that one trick pony you like to ride real hard? His name is Dick isn't it? Just go home and ride that hobby horse