Isp Sept. Schedule.

Feb 11, 2004
Starting in September, the flight of the day from ISP-PHL will not be until 8:00AM. Also US put in a 8:00PM flight. THis does not look good for connections during the day. I see that E-170 are going to MHT. Maybe ISP will see some soon also?

LongIsland2004 said:
Starting in September, the flight of the day from ISP-PHL will not be until 8:00AM. Also US put in a 8:00PM flight. THis does not look good for connections during the day. I see that E-170 are going to MHT. Maybe ISP will see some soon also?
Isn't this timed to meet the first bank of flights (which would include the Caribbean flights)? Or would this be timed to meet the second bank? I know the DCA-PHL a.m. flight I take always leaves around 7:45ish.

The first flight of the day was originally 6AM, followed by one at 7:10AM. They eliminated the 6AM, and moved the 7:10AM to 7:50AM a while back, which eliminated many connections. This makes it even WORSE.

I have been in contact with management regarding this issue, and it seems that they just don't care about ISP. They have responded exactly opposite to the way they should have (why am I surprised?)

I understand they want to depeak PHL, but they could have made that 7:10 a 6:30 or 6:45 couldn't they? That would have made more connections--then again they are trying to de-hub PHL aren't they?

If this is in fact true, one would expect to see the PHL flights shift to CLT at some point, but this would make too much sense.

I love you guys, but lately it seems your management is making a clear statement--go fly DL or AA or worse yet WN if you live in ISP. Sorry the drive to LGA just isn't worth it sometimes.

My best to you all....

Latest posts

Back