IT Screwups?

nycbusdriver

Veteran
Dec 19, 2002
The Capital of the World
Visit site
Just got an email saying I had a trip trade request for a non-existent pairing in March.  Of course, the sending address is a non-monitored (Do Not Reply) address.

Click on the link it suggests, and (typically) there is nothing  there germane to the problem.

I hope these are not the same people working on Reservations Systems integration, or this fall we're toast for several weeks, I think.

Sabre's doing most of the work on the res system migration, and their folks have a pretty good track record of making it work.

If there are issues, I'm willing to bet it will be the pm-US IT folks still located out in PHX that screw it up. Second hand, they seem to think they know more about Sabre than the pm-AA folks who've used the platform for most if not all of their career.

Reactions: 1 person
When I saw the thread title, I thought it was about this,  Does anyone know about iy?

http://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/flyfaaindex.jsp?ARPT=DCA&p=0
Due to USER REQUEST - DUE TO COMPUTER ISSUES. STOP IS FOR USA/AWE AND RPA CALLSIGNS ONLY, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington, DC (DCA). To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".